Finally free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yipeeeee

Well done you ,and coming out the other side completely sane! So so happy for you I cry each time i read a good outcome please tell me , how far back can you collect stuff from Facebook, do the police have to get it ? Great news well done x

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer1982 View Post
      Happy to help in any way I can. Acquiring evidence from Facebook is considerably easier now that Timeline allows you to slip back to exact dates. When I was compiling evidence, it was a much harder job
      Great words of encouragement!

My date is drawing nearer and it was just a few weeks ago when I'd convinced myself I needed to see a doc, but I managed some how to get past that, but now I wake every morn at 0400. It feels horrible, it even reminds me of the 'Freddy nightmare' films.

10 months of pure torture for someone that pursued me, had a 1 night stand and tried to save face when she was caught, by saying she'd been raped!

I hope almighty God can see the evil in this woman!!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer1982 View Post
          I had dug out a ton of evidence to prove my innocence. I did this all myself, my legal team did none of it.

I want to thank everyone here for the support, and for the fact that this forum even exists. When I had nowhere to turn, this place was my only source of comfort. Thank you all SO much, people.

To anyone going through the same - NEVER give up. Never lose hope. You know you didn't do it, and despite the entire "innocent until proven guilty" myth, dig up anything you can to prove your innocence. Show these people that you won't take this lying down. My case almost destroyed my mental health, and now it's over I have to pick up the pieces of my life and my health. You can prove yourself, no matter how hard it gets. Always remember that.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.
          Well done Explorer1982.

I think it was normal for you to dig out the evidence as the legal team is here to represent you.
          It was your job and you obviously worked hard.

Enjoy freedom
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Well done Explorer1982, So glad for you. Not to hijack but just want to thank you. You have helped me to greatly encourage my son today with your post.

God bless

Comment

Working...
            X