Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sorry to read this, Sparks.

Comment

• I don't know what to say, gutted for you. Don't give up fighting you know the truth of the matter, so don't let them crush you.
      The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

• Hi Sparks
        So very sorry to see this result. Not what anyone wanted to hear.
        Big big hugs. LP
        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• OH NO! I'm so so sorry to read this........thinking of you and sending hugs.....
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Dreadful news, I am so sorry to hear this.....
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Oh Sparks

My heart really does go out to you! I so wish there was anything I could do for you! I am lost for words to be honest!

Comment

• Thanks everyone for your kind words, they say every thing happens for a reason, and there are others here going through their own hell so the least I can do is remain upbeat for them

Comment

• Sparks

I'm so very sorry - awful news. You know the truth and they can never take that from you

Comment

• Not a particularly good day, the Police from the child protection unit came to do a home visit I was told that they will have to inform the church I go to that I am on the register, its a nightmare that will never end.

Comment

• When are you back in court? Do you know if this week will be sentence? If you find out it is then telling the church will not (unfortunately) be a problem as you won't be going to your regular place of worship.

Hopefully we will actually get to speak tomorrow!
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Sorry Sparks, it's a total nightmare but I expect the people at Church know you and I would hope you would receive some support

Comment

• No news yet regarding going back to court, I know their wanting pre-sentence reports done and as yet I have not spoken to probation, the church is not my church as I am not from here it was just close enough to get too without getting out of breath, I was just shocked that it was necessary as I am there only 45 min once a week, oh yes Rights Fighter I do hope I get to talk with you tomorrow.
                          Sparks

Comment

• [QUOTE=sparks;43167 the church is not my church as I am not from here it was just close enough to get too without getting out of breath, I was just shocked that it was necessary as I am there only 45 min once a week,
                            [/QUOTE]

That seems crazy - I assumed you helped out in some way, at Sunday School maybe. This isn't meant to be blasphemous but why Church? Why not Tesco or the petrol station or the Chinese takeaway? It seems ludicrous to me if you just attend the Service or Mass.
                            Maybe I'm missing something

Comment

• Let me try and clarify, I only go to the church for the Sunday service, I do not assist there or have any connection to the church, I started using the church because of its proximity to where I am residing, but I agree why not the local store then etc, but I will not attend the Church now as I think that its ridiculous, also should not use the library on weekends, what a shame they do not impose some restrictions on people who make FALSE allegations,

Comment

• Hi Sparks

Sorry to hear this latest consequence, it is so harsh how this is impacting on even the small comforts you have.

Don't know what else to say.

Sending you virtual hugs

Frightened Spouse
                                The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Working...
                                X