Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Sparks,

We normally remove identifying information to protect the poster if we think they have inadvertently listed this; obviously you have considered the issues before you identified yourself (but do bear in mind that anyone who logs on here can now obtain your address!)

I therefore won't delete anything (though other mods/admin may have different ideas) unless you change your mind; as for what else you have posted I can't think of how to respond except to thank you for taking the time to support other members in the midst of your own personal crisis.

Very best wishes for tomorrow.,
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• I'm so sorry to hear this, Sparks.
      It amazes me that Social Services do not see the benefits for the children maintaining contact with you and how they don't seem to consider the 'risks' in breaking up a family. Your heart must be very heavy right now, and theirs too. I admire your fighting spirit and encouragement to others. Keep going, you will win in the end.

Best of luck tomorrow

Comment

• Hi Sparks

I'll still call you Sparks if you don't mind.
        This post will be brief as I must go to work but I had to make this sacrifice as well.
        I wasn't able to see my son for more than a year and a half due to contact orders.

I have visited social services to try to but unfortunately...
        I went several times to County court in order to be able to take him out in the community.

Keep faith, keep confident, truth will prevail.
        If you want pm me your mobile number and I will share mine as I trust you.

Just remember these two words : NOT GUILTY.
        Last edited by Boys don't cry; 24 June 2013, 03:44 PM.
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparks View Post
          I would ask the moderators to please consider and read what I have put here before they decide to remove it, my name is Paul tomorrow I am at Teesside crown court to enter my plea, I left my family not because SS decided I had too but because I wanted to protect them, all I wanted was to answer these alligations, prove my innocence and rejoin my family, SS have convinced my wife that while I am still in a partnership with her the children will remain on the at risk register, they now have decided that even though my wife and children are in a different country I cannot have visual contact with them, the reason they gave is they say because of the abusive nature of my relationship with my wife, she is now not deemed capable of supervising my contact with them, I phoned my wife to get clarification and she was very upset, she said no matter what or why the children should come first and if that means they come off the register then so be it, I was so upset but now I agree she is right their future and protection is whats important no matter what I feel about it, and if that means cutting all contact then so be it, so to my issue, I live for my family without them I do not want to be here, and the SS worker says no matter what the verdict is they will still be involved, its a no winner I am convicted without trial, I have put nothing in here I want removing I am innocent and proud and if I loose my family to protect them then I will, you people that read a story and say yes he is guilty before knowing the whole story remember it could be you next, and to all you people men women children who decide for what ever reason to fabricate an alligation such as mine, one day you will answer to a higher judge.
          to everyone who has listened to my ramblings sorry but thankyou for all the support, last thing fight and fight again and when you think thats it FIGHT again.

SPARKS,
          Hi Sparks

Please do NOT do anything irreversible - I know you say you don't want to be here without your family. It might seem a no-win situation right now but you are NOT convicted, it just seems like it.
          Tomorrow is your plea hearing and emotions are running so high understandably. You are innocent and proud and now you just need to follow your own advice and KEEP FIGHTING!
          You know you have support and belief on here - we are all rooting for you.

Comment

• Sparks, I am taking the decision to remove your name at the very least as this will not be reversible if someone whom you do not want or who could jeopardise justice tracks you. The other side of it of course is that social services wouldn't treat you or your family well for it, This place is where you can anonymously let off steam and gather support. Anything in print can and WILL be twisted and used against you.

I do hope that you are pleading NOT GUILTY tomorrow.

I also notice you are close to me in location judging by the court you are attending. I therefore invite you to send me a private message as I may be able to provide some support.
            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Hi sparks - I'm so so sorry to read this....please please don't give up now - if you do they've all won and you kiddies will grow up without their loving father - they don't deserve that and neither do you - you've come a very long way and have less than that ahead of you....
              I'll second what BDC has said - met him the other day - he's lovely and devoted to his son - and indeed he has been through it to and is coming out the other side...it's long, it's horrible but it isn't for ever - it just seems like it now.....
              Please keep strong....will PM you my phone number...... MH
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith View Post

I also notice you are close to me in location judging by the court you are attending. I therefore invite you to send me a private message as I may be able to provide some support.
                Wonderful offer , as well as the other demonstrations of support and friendship.

You see... you are definately not alone.

Comment

• one day my story will come out, not a press edited version, I accept that I have lost my family and home, what I cannot accept is the reason for it, I have not been a saint and have in the past done things I am not proud off but I have never harmed a child or abused a child in any way shape or form in my life, but hands up I have read the stories and judged from what I have read.
                  so to all of you reading this and some who are new to allegations of crimes of this nature and are innocent, these are the golden rules, do not even if your name is St Peter agree to an interview with anyone without legal repersentation, do not disclose to the Police anything that will benifit or help to prove your innocence before you disclose it to your Solicitor, remember you are innocent and no matter what fight for that reason, you have 1 life and 1 chance, use it, good luck to you all.

a well oiled Sparks,

Comment

• I for one should not be shocked at UK justice and tactics, I worked for a company that had a goverment contract, an official for the goverment planted evidence to destry the company i worked for, reason the CEO of our company would not pay what he personally wanted, outcome, company closed all assets frozen, me and family lost job, house etc, and other employees, final out come the Home Office guy who planted the evidence and destroyed us all got four and a half years, last insult he contacted the company CEO and asked if she could assist her to get her money back. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...it-jailed.html,

Comment

• Hi sparks - a BIG relief to see you posting again - you had us worried Hope your plea hearing isn't too dreadful to-day. Will be thinking of you.......HUGS
                      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Thinking of you today Sparks x
                        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Hi Sparks,

I have not posted on your thread before but have followed you...I hope you find the strength to get through today and keep first and formost in your mind you are NOT GUILTY, not matter what anyone says or does this will never change.

I echo all the support people on here have shown you, their care and support is what can help you through. There seem to be some really lovely people out there in cyber world, I wish there were more of them in the 'real' one.

Thinking of you today
                          CGU xx

Comment

• Trial date set, early August

Comment

• Been thinking of you all day Sparks.

Hope it wasn't too awful today and it's good you won't have too much longer to wait

Comment

• Not long to go now, the end is at last in sight.
                                Go prove your innocence LP
                                Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Working...
                                X