No announcement yet.

Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice touch with the letter! That's the difference between having a legal defence team and not, sounds like you're in good hands.

Will keep you in my prayers and look forward to reading your post tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparks View Post
      ................my defence team now asked for another section from the letter to be read out, the prosecution I guess could not refuse as they were the ones to include the letter as evidence, that piece read, I only agreed to help because that is what you and mum wanted, she then went on to call her sister a liar and said she never wanted to see her again,

Sparks...

I do hope that made the jury sit up and take notice. Rather surprising that the Crown wanted the letter in given the extra info!!!

Closing speeches and Judge's summing Up (JSU) tomorrow then verdicts I take it. Fingers crossed it goes the right way..........
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Hi sparks - glad you've got through the second day and bet the prosecution is wishing they never brought up the letter........so getting ready with the finger over the banana button!!!! Looking forward to your post tomorrow. asking to visit you again for courage strength and justice.....
        keep strong babe - this time tomorrow it's over and let justice prevail so you can start rebuilding the rest of your life......
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• You are in my thoughts Sparks.

The evidence from the letter is very interesting.

Take care and all the best for tomorrow.

Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Best wishes for today
            The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

• well as you can imagine no sleep its 05:32am still typing, and I am trying to finalise things, I spoke with my children last night, every time you think this is the hardest thing you have had to do in your life or will do just know some thing can come a long and be a lot harder, looking back through my posts I have never really out lined the case, I got in a relationship with a lady who had 2 daughters from her previous partner, he was a violent man and at the time I met the family her house was fitted with an alarm to the police because he had made threats to kill her, in fact he broke in one day( i had not met her at this time) and he stabbed her, she escaped out of a first floor window all this witnessed by her eldest child who at the time would of been about 5-6 yrs of age (one of the people who is making the allegations against me) ok so we moved to a different area and my partner changed the names of the children her ex husband had fled the country back to his country of origin Pakistan, my Partners parents were very apprehensive at first and against her getting in another relationship so soon, which I think was a fair point but her emotions were every where as you can imagine and she cut contact between her parents and their grand children, I did not accept this I drove to her parents house and attempted to repair the rift that my presence had caused, things eventually calmed and the children went back to spending their weekends and holidays with the grand parents( child free weekends yipeee) I was in the relationship for approximately nine years, the youngest girl of the two being about 18mts and her older sister being three yrs older when I met them, the end of my relationship with the girls mum was horrible, I had found out she was seeing a well known local actor and tv celebrity, result of this I moved out, till this point we were a normal working family, the two girls were well mannered polite children, in court I hear about the youngest being a trouble maker a liar and taking drugs, their mum swilling vodka in the middle of the day and them coming from school and no one being there for them, it was like hearing about people I did not know,the younger of the two had been thrown from the family home at the age of 14( the time she first made an allegation) her mum did not believe what she was saying and put her out, regardless of what she accused me of, hearing this in court I felt so sorry for her, that child needed support and comfort and no one responded and her mum, well what happened to the loving caring protective person I knew, the allegations made then although reported to the Police and SS were not pursued. the older sister at that time made no allegations, but when the younger one disclosed the elder one said quote( i don't believe you he was a good father to you) the mothers reaction was to put her out, also the child at that time was with a girl who apparently had been raped, moving on I was contacted in August 2012 by SS, this was the first i heard of any of this, that was the day my life ended, today I stand in front of 12 people and hope they see the truth a child that needed comfort and support and received nothing, and a sister who has reluctantly backed her sisters story, the elder being the author of the letter mentioned in an earlier post,

Sparks

Comment

• I shall be thinking about you today Sparks. Head high and remember - you are innocent.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Hi Sparks. How sad ot to have all this revealed to you in court. I suppose the one thing the girls probably do have against you in their heart of hearts is that you left, but that's not how it's coming out. You must have a very heavy heart, indeed.

Today you have to concentrate on yourself. Be yourself, whatever happened to them since, you are there infront of those 12 people to defend accusations they've made against you.

Concentrate - stay strong and dignified.

Keeping everything crossed for you .

Comment

• It's tender hooks time.

I'm unable to truly comment as it's only recently that I came out the other end and attempting to comment freshens up the emotions.

I hope beyond hope that everything goes well today. Sorry that I cannot be a little bit more emotional or deep with my posting but it's quite a touchy subject for me just now. The images and feelings and utter anxiety you must be experiencing will hopefully come to an end today.

Then a whole lot more begins...

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• I spoke to sparks earlier on this evening and he said he will posting shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                        I spoke to sparks earlier on this evening and he said he will posting shortly.
                        Keeping us all in suspense?

Typical moderator behaviour!
                        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                          Keeping us all in suspense?

Typical moderator behaviour!
                          Sorry babe - it's his story not mine...... and he did say he'd post this evening.....
                          Last edited by myhome; 7 August 2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• So sorry for the late update, the jury went out at 2pm, and at 4pm the judge called them back and told them to go home as there was a bad accident in the town and the roads were grid locked, so I now have to go back tomorrow and hope the jury come to a verdict quick, its so unreal sitting in there waiting,

Sparks

Comment

• Originally posted by sparks View Post
                              So sorry for the late update, the jury went out at 2pm, and at 4pm the judge called them back and told them to go home as there was a bad accident in the town and the roads were grid locked, so I now have to go back tomorrow and hope the jury come to a verdict quick, its so unreal sitting in there waiting,

Sparks
                              That is the most unprofessional, immoral, outrageous, uncaring, unfeeling, selfish, nasty, unethical, callous, improper and inexcusable thing I've ever come across
                              Hang in there sparks - bananas at the ready........x

Comment

• Sorry to hear your agonie's been prolonged . It's probably best for you the jury doesn't feel rushed.
                                I hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

PS Are you allowed to wonder around within the confines of the court while you're waiting? Have you got anyone with you?

Comment

Working...
                                X