Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
    Sparks.

You must keep on fighting for your children..
    I'll third that!

Comment

• Hi sparks - only just seen this (texted you earlier to-day) and so sorry to read you are feeling so low. Seems like your ex wife is great at playing mind games and using you whenever she needs to

Please don't give up - I know things look bleak right now but there is a way forward after you have been found NG......BDC is right - you are the world to your children and when this is all over and you can start to put the pieces back together and your health too, they will need you there for them and they will be there for you because their mother will have been proven to be the guilty lying one not you and you will bee a great support for each other...

As you say - counting down the days - but try to think of it as towards a time when you get your life back. You have nothing to lose your self respect for - this is respect you give to yourself - and as you have done nothing wrong, there is no reason why you should have lost your self respect.....Use whatever coping mechanisms you need to right now, but try to moderate all the harmful ones.....

Thinking of you and ring any time......
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Sorry have not posted a while I not bebn good thank you erveryone for support, trial mondy f all no googd thankyou lov

Comment

• Hi sparks - good to hear from you - things are obviously very tense for you right now - but keep strong and let us know how it goes and we'll give you all the support we can.....phone me whenever you want - or text and I'll call you .......MH

Comment

• Hi Sparks

Will be thinking of you next week and sending positive vibes for a good outcome. It must be almost unbearable right now but the end to all this is in sight.

Comment

• Hi Sparks,

Just nothing I can say - but stay strong (not easy) and we will be thinking of you next week.

Comment

• HI sparks - good to chat with you just now......keep strong - asking to visit you for strength, courage and justice... we're all here for you .....hoping for great news.......MH

Comment

• Hi Sparks, Good luck for next week .

Have faith in yourself and the justice system - you've done incredibly well so far. I'm sure we could have lost you more than once along the way, yet you've made it to having the oppertunity to proving your innocence.

Use those relaxation techniques etc when you can and in the evening when you get home - if you can mentally disconnect even for short periods during or at the end of the day, it'll help you no end.

- There can be alot of faffing about and time wasting before and during the hearing, so don't be alarmed if it happens .

Comment

• Day one finished, thank God, it never got started till 12pm, had to wait as one of the FA`s was apparently running late, wonder what would of happened if I had been running late? then they played the first FA`s video interview, after which she had to give her evidence, then the second FA`s video interview, and tomorrow she gives her evidence, cannot wait till day 2 is finished.

Comment

• Good luck with day 2. I hope you're barrister is able to get what he wants out of them

Stay strong.

Comment

• hi sparks - good to hear from you - well done for getting through the day and all the best for tomorrow.....

Keep strong and hold your head high......x

Comment

• Hi Sparks

Glad the first day is over though having to wait must have been awful. Thinking of you and sending you strength for the remaining days

Comment

• Day 2 finished, both Defence and prosecution have concluded their case, all that is left is the closing arguments and the judges summing up, then the jury to retire and deliver their verdict,
                            the prosecution entered a last bit of late evidence today it was a letter apparently written in 2004 by one of the FA`s to the other FA, they only wanted to read two lines from it and my defence team agreed to its inclusion, I was shocked and not to happy, the section read out said something like no one deserves to have things like this happen to them, then my defence team now asked for another section from the letter to be read out, the prosecution I guess could not refuse as they were the ones to include the letter as evidence, that piece read, I only agreed to help because that is what you and mum wanted, she then went on to call her sister a liar and said she never wanted to see her again, I gave my evidence answering as clear as I could the questions suggestions and allegations that were put to me, my answers directed towards the jury, its in the lap of the Gods now and I pray the jury will see the truth, I must take this opportunity to thank all the wonderful People who have offered so much help, advice and love over this last year, I cant believe that on the 12th of this month its been a year, Thank you all so much, to all you fighting your own battle never give up no matter how bad things get, if God is with me I will be posting here tomorrow night, and should I not please know that the out come was not favourable.

Sparks...

Comment

• gripping stuff, following whats going on

best of luck buddy
                              Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
                              Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

• Sparks - head high and look them all in the eyes.

Stay strong and I await seeing you here tomorrow.
                                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
                                X