Stunned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi dear friends,

It has been 4 months now, and he has been rebailed again. By the time it ends it will be 6 months o_O.

Does it take this long?!

We all have been doing much better,we know he is innocent and we know he will prove it. So we've been concentrating or trying to on normal family stuff, no use worrying bout something not in our control.

Comment

It's normal for it to take a long time.
      The waiting time is horrible but you sound like you are doing good by doing normal family things.

I'm glad you are all doing much better and hope you get good news soon.

Izzy

Comment

Hi Stunned9,
        Ours will also be 6 months by the time of my husbands next bail date. I know what you are all going through. I cannot give you any legal advice as I know as much as you, as to how it all works, but keep your chin up, it will all get sorted in the end, thats what I keep thinking. As much as the police try to drag it out to their advantage, even they cannot do it for ever.
        As you know, the people on his site are absolutely brilliant for giving advice and support, so you know you are not alone! Im sure you will have good news eventually. xx

Comment

Stunned9

Well done to all your family to keep faith for your father.
          Sometimes, unfortunately in these cases: time seems to be indefinite.
          But you must keep positive and remind yourself than being rebailed is better than being charged.

Try to live normally as you do and hopefully in the meantime you will receive good news.
          Take care.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Lol rebail again. After telling us how he'd be reinterviewed in detailed bla bla, the detective wasn't even at the station. So another month or so for the wait to be over.

Thankfully we are living as normal, the stress gets high close the bail date.

Thank you to all of you for your ongoing support, God Bless you.

Comment

hi stunned
              make sure you are living as normal. you are not able to change the thinks in the head of stupid cps, but you can prove that by living as normal they not gonna breake you!!
              be strong and dont give up!!!!

Comment

Thanks mary

Its been more than 6 months now, the last bail they told sol that they want to ask him new stuff about this and that but on the day the detective was nowhere to be seen and so they had nothing so they repeated the first interview knowing we'd say no comment, this time the Sol hasn't been able to contact them, is it a good sign if it takes longer?

Comment

And another rebail

It will be 8-9 months! This is taking the mickey, thankfully we have managed it ok by getting along with our lives as normally as possible and being together as a family

Comment

What an awful long time to wait - it's good that you're all supporting each other....keep coming on here though - cos even though nothing might happen with you for all that time, we don't want to forget about you and you'll get some great advice that's being given to other members too....keep strong
                    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
                    X