Falsely accused of rape by my wife of 12 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
    Please don't as that might start racking up some costs. Plus if he dismissed the idea that money is an incentive to falsely accuse somebody then he clearly has no idea what he is talking about. Many people will do anything for money.....
    There is another reason. Ofcourse money but in another way.
    Help me!!! Iv been raped and I need money to live!
    What is the first thing that family is doing? Supporting financialy.
    I am wrong?
    There is many reasons that womens falsely accusing mens.

Comment

Originally posted by marynarz View Post
      For someone those money are nothing. But for someone ealse those money are like 20 years of working. Where she is come frome?
      That's my question
      Thanks, marynarz, but I don't want to discuss specifics.
      Last edited by just married; 28 May 2012, 05:12 PM.
      I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Thanks, Rights Fighter.

Comment

hi justmarried
          Sorry to hear why you are here, but it is good that you have found this forum as early as now. It would help you a lot in struggling through this unfamiliar process. I can see from the old posts that it has already helped you in going about looking for a legal team which is key to dealing with the situation.

Do take care of yourself and dont run yourself to the ground as this can be a very long process. Faith has given you lots of advise already :-) so I would just give a gentle reminder of trying to maintain normality and routine (hard to do).

Comment

Thank you, fighter, and very nice to hear from you.
            I'm going to meet with new solicitor today.
            The gentle reminder is most welcome. There have been good days and bad days, and yesterday was a good day.

Comment

its certainly a roller-coaster, but you'll get used to dealing with the highs and lows. Hope all goes well for you today.
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thanks, RFLH.
                Today was just practical. Businesslike. Met with new sol. and had nearly 2 hours for the price of one which was decent. My Bail date is Friday 15th June, and he's pretty sure I'll most likely be rebailed for a further 8 weeks.

Comment

a bogoff!!

Pleased it went well for you.
                  And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Did you go with Attridge in the end JM? I ask as I see you have posted up his details in the recommended sols thread.
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hello RF.
                      Met with GM (sure it's with a G) of EBR Attridge yesterday, around 2pm at Garden Court Chambers in Lincolns Inn Fields. He called me today with the news of nfa.

The rollercoaster's still rolling, and I'm still on it, though I think it's getting a little slower.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to you dedicated members, for the support...

Comment

and no way am I finished posting, or reading.... I have 30 odd printed pages composed during the last six weeks....... I wanna show them to somebody..!

Comment

Great news hon. Expect some weird conflicting emotional feelings within the next few weeks.

Exhilaration

Relief

Anger

Sadness

Depression

Puzzlement

Bemusement

Disbelief

and a mixture of some or all of them all at once. You may feel you are going mad but for these very unusual circumstances, it is all perfectly normal - and it will pass

Comment

Thank you RF.
                            I don't know if there's something wrong with me because the exhilaration just isn't there. Everything else is though.
                            I've been blessed with having good friends around me...

on a completely different note, there's the small matter of the substantial payment I gave to SC's lot, which of course, they don't want to give back.
                            I may pm faith, to see if I might get advice...

Comment

You can PM me on that SC matter.

Comment

Excellent news...welcome to the NFA club!
                                It is very usual to feel a lack of exhiliration. Take it slow, don't be afraid of the emotions.

Keep coming back for support. Many of us know exactly how you're feeling. You expect a wave of joy and sheer excitement...not quite like that in reality is it?

Still very much superb news!
                                "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
                                X