• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
    Hi Jm - as casehardened put in a post to me "suicide is not an option"
    sorry - got muddled - it wasn't casehardened it was lawlessone
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Dear myhome, I've responded elsewhere.. (I think) thank you...
      (also, just out of interest, you and I are the same age.....relevant, I think.... in this situation...) x

Izzy, you too. Thank you thank you.
      I ran (and walked) a thousand miles (for one of your smiles...) up until 30th Nov.
      I could possibly run (and walk) another thousand. Or continue, anyway. (one step at a time)

RF. Love you too!

Ivor.
      Thank you. It's all true.

Everyone.... faith and hope that 2013 could be the turning point in this frustration, torture, agony and public ignorance, prejudice and stigma.

Finally, an excellent quote from Verity, if I may;

"The state process relies on the stigma of a sexual allegation, albeit false, to keep those victimised by it, quiet and to date are succeeding spectacularly to that end."
      Last edited by just married; 2 January 2013, 12:03 AM.
      I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

even if I didn't actually say it I thoroughly agree with the sentiment!

PS I'm so glad you have regained your fighting spirit
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• As our anniversary looms one week from today, and subsequent eligibility for divorce one day later, the thought I've nurtured for these almost nine months remains, that I would talk after she has returned to the police to explain to them why she lied.

That's not likely to happen is it, say my friends.

This morning in the bath, my mind is turning over all of our misunderstandings.... how often we hurt each other, without having the chance to explain.....

JM

Comment

• Originally posted by just married View Post
            Dear myhome, I've responded elsewhere.. (I think) thank you...
            (also, just out of interest, you and I are the same age.....relevant, I think.... in this situation...) x

Izzy, you too. Thank you thank you.
            I ran (and walked) a thousand miles (for one of your smiles...) up until 30th Nov.
            I could possibly run (and walk) another thousand. Or continue, anyway. (one step at a time)

RF. Love you too!

Ivor.
            Thank you. It's all true.

Everyone.... faith and hope that 2013 could be the turning point in this frustration, torture, agony and public ignorance, prejudice and stigma.

Finally, an excellent quote from Verity, if I may;

"The state process relies on the stigma of a sexual allegation, albeit false, to keep those victimised by it, quiet and to date are succeeding spectacularly to that end."

VJ often has a wonderful way with words I have to say!
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Oh man...

Lucky I kept reading down the page rather than just quoting your quote and saying that those are wise words...

I blooming well wrote em...........

Something clicked when I read em but the connection didn't quite happen until you pointed it out.

I'd have looked a right fool if I'd 'big up'd' myself.......

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Woke at 5.30. 12th January. Yesterday was my first wedding anniversary.
                Got through the day uneventfully enough. Went and ran my 7.5 kms.

Posted four pages of ranty blog on facebook 'notes', where she can see it, which I shouldn't have. And during the night, also posted some 'evidence' photos, of angry, 'I want divorce!' type notes she wrote me in April, which I shouldn't have. ... still trying to get the reaction of my dreams, I guess. (go back to the police, and explain to them (and me), why you lied)

I've started hesitantly running my 7.5kms again down by the Thames between Surrey Quays and Greenwich and back. I stopped last year on 30th Nov, and hadn't run since. I ran Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Last year, I'd walk this route, maybe doing 5 laps or more... maybe 5 hours a day, trying to reason with the struggle in my head. Last year I did about a thousand miles.
                I'm lucky to have an old friend staying in my home for much of the time. Were I in isolation after my FA/NFA, I really don't know how I'd have coped.

Horrible torment as usual, upon waking up. Don't know how I can go on, etc. Suicide is not an option, so as not to give my false accuser the satisfaction, add fuel to her fantasy, etc.
                Last year I was 54, my wife, 39.
                When we met, I told my estranged false accuser, she was 'My art, my religion, my earth, air, fire and water.

She's def, no longer my religion. Thank God for that, and so much more to be thankful for.

love to all,
                and pray for strength,

JM xx

PS lawless and CH. Hope you didn't mind being referred to as 2 wise (old) birds a while back, (I think maybe on myhome's thread). Not so much like those two old heckler geezers on the Muppets... more like two wise owls. Sorry. I hope I haven't started some awful forum social chain reaction thing by comparing you without researching.
                Last edited by just married; 12 January 2013, 06:07 AM.

Comment

PS lawless and CH. Hope you didn't mind being referred to as 2 wise (old) birds a while back, (I think maybe on myhome's thread). Not so much like those two old heckler geezers on the Muppets... more like two wise owls. Sorry. I hope I haven't started some awful forum social chain reaction thing by comparing you without researching.
                  I never noticed....... You can pretty much call me anything you want, my tolerance levels to words are extraordinary these days.

As for the running, keep it up.

As for the facebook stuff. If it's written in word then it cannot really be challenged, you're merely sharing it. You cannot defame a character which is happy to defame itself... Revenge within reason.
                  Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I missed that.....on reflection I'm flattered; don't mind what I'm called as long as it isn't late for dinner

However L1 is quite a bit younger than me so better hold the {old} description for him
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Oh JM - your last post has made me cry........... The FA is hard enough to bear without the loss of your relationship too... Please keep drawing on your strength. "Truth will set you free," and I'm trying to learn to believe that too.... in the meantime here's on of these
                      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Fanks, guys.

I think this exact part of the game, over these days now, while we kill the love stone dead and stamp on it's corpse, ensuring it is completely extinct, is that I think maybe she's hurting as much as I am.

x
                        Last edited by just married; 12 January 2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• JM. You are in my thoughts xx

Comment

• JM
                            I think, if your ex has any ounce of conscience...and that's a big if...then she will be suffering...the difference is that she deserves to.
                            The remorse is not yours to be felt.
                            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Ah! JM,JM,JM.
                              I don't know you but I do feel for you.

I do wish she is hurting,suffering,... and if so she just deserves it.

But as Faith wrote :
                              If your ex has any ounce of conscience...and that's a big if...

The remorse is not yours to be felt.
                              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Fanks, guys.

I think this exact part of the game, over these days now, while we kill the love stone dead and stamp on it's corpse, ensuring it is completely extinct, is that I think maybe she's hurting as much as I am.

x
                                Do any experts know how long it takes for the love to be extinct?

The feeling's not gone away....

Maybe we wait for the joys of divorce, a brand new experience for us both, and do another round of hurting each other as badly as we are able.

Maybe then I can stop feeling
                                Last edited by just married; 2 February 2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X