No announcement yet.

Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+ any person that says they were raped in Australia gets $40,000 aus dollars just for being a witness in the trial it's evil isn't it , a screwed up world we live in but what do you do when your husbands neck is being forced into a noose and life throws bitter lemons in your face - you make lemonade and win!

If you want my help pm a mobile number and ill get you in touch with Somone who will clean up the mess. Good luck !

Comment

Don't say nothing to the police , they will use it all against you EVERY WORD

Comment

The highs and lows are unbearable but you must protect your family now !!!

Comment

Now it's all the barrister , my team was so good I never had to speak in court and she was the lying snake on trial, just like this little sadastic girl trying to ruin your family, I feel so so so sorry for you guys

Comment

My trial is over buy I'm so traumatized I wouldn't mind never waking up!
            But ppl on here say it's normal and will pass but I can't stress enough for you to get the best help you can ! SOS SOS SOS

Comment

hi Erin, don't use booze as a crutch, its a depressant and doesn't help - I know

Its going to be a while before you feel anything like normal - whatever that is ..... just ride out the bad times and know that it will get better. I think that now is the time for you to go to your GP and ask for counselling - you need to get it out of your head.

But as ever - keep posting, we're here for you.
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
                Hi aussieone, welcome back. Concerning the DNA .... I'm not an expert but have been reading how a child can have unequal genetic similarities with one parent or other. It might be worth getting an independant lab to genetically test your daughter and compare it to your husband's test (your sol may be able to advise). I don't know if DNA survives a wash cycle, though. Here's the link - it might be a translation so don't be surprised if you come across an odd word or two.

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads...her-and-father

Keep strong -
                Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately she is not his biological daughter

Erin,
                I have followed your threads closely, and i am so happy you can move on with your life now . No, we are not in Sydney, I already researched your QC. Unfortunately we have to go down the commital processs before trial. Our Sol, has represented some high profile Aussies in some pretty big cases. We will find out more about the barrister tomorrow. At this stage, we are trying to sell our house before trial, so we will have enough money for a great QC.
                I hate our legal system and police! It makes me sick to the stomach, everytime i look at one, and it sucks that i have to deal with them occasionally at work!
                Anyone know anything about subpoenaing facebook messages? Will give an update tomorrow after the big meeting

Comment

Originally posted by aussieone View Post
                  Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately she is not his biological daughter
                  Shame... have you had a chance to check the report yourselves? I assume it's in the hands of your solicitor? You are entitled to have your own expertise done which can be presented in court as evidence. It can be useful in that it may give a different view-point to the conclusion.

Forensic reports are strange things... it seems they don't stand up to much on their own, all they do is state that there was or wasn't apple in the crumble,so to speak, not how or why it got there.

I'm so sorry that you're having to put your house up for sale becuase of this - , as Erin has already said, you do need to have the best representing you - I hope another option comes up. They seem to be exceptionally slow in Australia, too. I'm afraid I've come to share you antipathy for plod

Take care

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                    hi Erin, don't use booze as a crutch, its a depressant and doesn't help - I know

Its going to be a while before you feel anything like normal - whatever that is ..... just ride out the bad times and know that it will get better. I think that now is the time for you to go to your GP and ask for counselling - you need to get it out of your head.

But as ever - keep posting, we're here for you.
                    I drank a whole bottle of wine for the first time YES totally agree it's time for me to see the DR today to change anti-depressants , I just still feel heart-broken each day, I am a nervous wreck still hasn't all sunk in I won the trial, it's just i feel so so so sorry for anyone who has to go through this process they are the biggest basturds in australia it's a mafia here , The police will treat you like an animal see what they did to her family 2011-2013 The mental damage has been done for me , yes i really will see the doctor today RFLH, Thank you ! I woke up still feeling a little tipsy - just feel my heart has been broken and the other 50% is a constant fear but i well see the dr today.

Comment

Aussie you poor thing it's a bloody nightmare, whatever you do THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT DO A FIXED DEAL FOR EVERYTHING WITH THE QC OR SC you choose you will save a fortune and not go crazy as well the good part about this is as well if the qc get's it thrown out before it even get's to trial the dpp and police will have to pay you back every cent , sounds like any solicitor that asked you to do a comittal hearing maybe , money hungry. Tony saved my life I was going down big time the police easily spent 1 million dollars trying to lock me up and im a nervous wreck listen with the solicitor as well say you want to pay a fixed fee for everything because they will take you to the dry cleaners more then half of them just don't care if guilty or not guilty they just want to suck all the money they can get so when you get a silk like tony bollanto, or peter hamill sc or tim game sc on a fixed rate they never want to lose a case and when the rate is fixed they will still work their backsides off because they don't want to lose anything - tony was so nice to me he represented greg stuart from the sea eagles it's ironic because same situation as your husband and he won.

Get statements if any of your daughters friends has heard the accuser saying she was not raped this will help bigtime.
                      yes you can supeona facebook for sure it's easy - i fixed a rate with my solicitor and she was amazing she didn't get a long with my silk but she is cheap and a genius she spent 3 hours a day with me on the phone just going through my case over and over and over and over again i was so lucky blessed by god my second trial was aborted because the judge saw i had a ****ty barrister and didn't want to see me falsely convicted with my solicitor i fixed the rate with her but she still wanted to work day and night ,her name is eliza james her number is 0437 576 742 , The woman is an angel- SHE LOVES TO TALK and knows everyone everywhere if you want you can call her and jus say the client you represented with tony bellanto gave you her number , eliza has become like family with me she ain't about the money she is very sweet she takes care of her mother who has alzimers and autistic son and is one of the nicest people i have ever met in my life god bless her.

(some good news is your trial will not get any media attention because they are not allowed to write anything since the girl is under the age of 18 they can't mention her or your husbands name unless there is a conviction god forbid)
                      it pisses me off your solicitor should have allready supeoned her facebook ! Is he a family friend or somone you just met im sorry i don't mean to be rude?

Comment

Your trial will go on for like 10 days actually ignore that last 10 days thing im just basing it on my trial i have no idea :P

Comment

commital hearing adds another 6 months to a trial

Comment

other people who were in the house at the time of the alleged offence have not been interviewed, nor have the people she first informed of the offence. ? solicitor should call them up all or you should record them before the police get to them and put words into their mouths an it just takes one little **** at the police station to tell another little **** that they can get in serious trouble for drinking under age and make them sign a statement , i hate the whole teen thing they are to easily influenced but the good thing could be if one or 2 of your daughters friends heard the girl say i made it up or for example she may have gone to your husbands room whilst he was asleep and he tried to kick her out . it's very scary sounds like this girl is an absolute lunatic i want to vommit because i know exactly what type of moron you are dealing with , so if you can get 1 person who she told she was lying about the whole thing like one of her friends that could save your husbands life, Now is the time to be rushing to get statements , solicitor should have allready supeoned many things

Comment

waive the commital hearing if you can SAVE the $i was told by my best friend who is a lawyer but also one of those horrible money hungry lawyers not to do a commital as it is just a massive waste of time and money .

Comment

I wish i could help you ,your poor family it's heart breaking please call eliza she won't charge you nothing but she will advise you she has worked in the dpp and legal aid and she such a nice lady call her like after 5pm- if you have any doubt and what you and your solicitors should be doing if i was your husband i would supeona everything now win the trial before it even start's get statements from everyone , get all the dirt on this girl on her father, im hoping your husband has no criminal record because that may make things a little harder. Call Eliza and she will have a free talk with you she is very passionate about family and protecting people.

Comment

Working...
                                X