Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mumsinastate View Post
    thanks for all the support without all of you this would be so hard im on hear all the time now its sounds strange i know but i feel like im in a different world and i no longer fit in my old life although im still living in it i know that sounds strange
    Hi, I'm a mum too of a son falsely accused. I keep my full time job going (how I manage it I will never know) but drive straight home to stay there til the next morning where I go back to work. I love Fridays, because I know I can be at home all weekend and not face the world.

I used to feel like a normal person in a mad world. since this I feel like a mad person in a world carrying on normally. x
    I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

Originally posted by Denise View Post
      I used to feel like a normal person in a mad world. since this I feel like a mad person in a world carrying on normally. x
      well said denise indeed our life is turn upside down and everybody continue with their life.. dont worry some days are much better than others, we move forward also maybe slower. Just try not to go backwards and lose the spirit to fight :-) hugs!

Comment

Originally posted by fighter View Post
        well said denise indeed our life is turn upside down and everybody continue with their life.. dont worry some days are much better than others, we move forward also maybe slower. Just try not to go backwards and lose the spirit to fight :-) hugs!
        thanks Fighter, since joining this brill forum, it's become my mission to clear my son's name. I've always been a quiet follower in life. But hurt my children, then I get hurt. then I fight. I'm going through a bit of the angry phase right now, well, frustrated and angy then absolute weakness but then fighting mode again x

Comment

ah you are right it is a cycle of getting angry, being weak, fighting, frustrated.. hang in there denise! You need to be strong for your son, if you crumble it would be hard for him. If the forum makes you feel scared at times (unintentionally of course) because of the reality we have to deal with, try to learn how to take a day off from the forum also. I learned if you are weak sometimes and you hear more scary stories it can be hard. But of course there are times when you are weak and there are lots of people to support you here. But only you can can know what you are capable of in a day!..what am saying is learn how to step in and out of the forum :-)
          Last edited by fighter; 28 January 2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Thankyou fighter, it prob has been harder joining the forum for certain things Ive learned but this is sadly also reality isn't it ?

I'm so naive, I didn't even realise until last week that it's 12 members of the public who decide ! I always thought it was the judge, everyone I've asked, young and old knew that apart from me . For the first time since sept, I don't feel quite so alone xx

Comment

Thankyou fighter, it prob has been harder joining the forum for certain things Ive learned but this is sadly also reality isn't it ?

I'm so naive, I didn't even realise until last week that it's 12 members of the public who decide ! I always thought it was the judge, everyone I've asked, young and old knew that apart from me . For the first time since sept, I don't feel quite so alone xx
              yes sad reality but it's better knowing it now than later. the jury is scary! I came from a country where the judge decides so I am more scared It is good you dont feel alone now.

Comment

It is good to know that whatever happens I can ask what's next and I will get the answer warts an all this is a strange bubble I'm in I just can't trust anyone I havnt see
                my friends in weeks I just go to work and go home but at least I'm with loved one at home my family are my world right now but it's made me stop and think about what is important in life

Comment

It is good to know that whatever happens I can ask what's next and I will get the answer

it's made me stop and think about what is important in life
                  exactly agree with you muminstate, whatever happens forum is here! We will cheer and dance banana with you if it is a positive outcome and if it is negative, we put on our warrior suits/armor and join you in your fight :-)

yes, just enjoy family; they are the most important thing right now; forget others for now and just make the most of it. Moms are strong, I heard and seen this, but still sending you lots of strength and courage vibes!

Comment

You're not the only one; we all came here with a degree of naivete. It's a shock to find the system doesn't work the way we hoped, or that it should.
                    But at least you're among friends, that's the community to come from all of this.
                    Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                      You're not the only one; we all came here with a degree of naivete. It's a shock to find the system doesn't work the way we hoped, or that it should.
                      But at least you're among friends, that's the community to come from all of this.
                      Hang in there.
                      Thankyou LS, I really do feel like I'm amongst friends here x

Comment

at least I'm with loved one at home my family are my world right now but it's made me stop and think about what is important in life
                        This is the single most important thing to take out of such a horrific situation.
                        You really do stand back and reassess your life. if your family was falling down your priority list before, they never ever will again.
                        The people that act as your rocks during a crisis as traumatic as this will always be the most important people in your lives.
                        And if they stand by you through this, you know 100% that they will ALWAYS be by your side. No accuser, no lie and no injustice can take that away.
                        The knowledge that I will always have my fiancee, my family and my close friends, no matter what, is the sobering thought that gets me through bad days.

Glad you are keeping sight of this muminastate.
                        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

I remember seeing people out doing Christmas shopping - happy families - and thinking "they don't know I have a rape accusation hanging over my head - they just don't get what a world we live in". I did Crisis at Christmas - it really helped and people there in need were far more real than those in the shopping centre.

Comment

Working...
                          X