Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday

Well it's my birthday today all the messages and cards and inside I feel like screaming go away and leave me alone I don't want to celebrate all I want is the police to knock at my door and tell me this nightmare is over I know I'm feeling sorry for myself bit it has just got to me todaymoan over

moan away - its what we're here for!

I shall wish you a happy birthday despite everything.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

MIAS - have you been to see your GP to get some help for the coming few weeks?

Hope you feel a bit better soon and get some fighting spirit and those boxing gloves tied firmly on!
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Muminstate, yes I can relate to what you are feeling. because of this thing on us, special occasions are not exciting.. and my line has become, all i want for (birthday/christmas,etc) is for us to get through this or for this ordeal to be finished.
        I guess it is normal to feel like that.. but nevertheless please do something special for you today. Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Mumsinastate, it is completely "normal" for you to feel this way.
          When something like this happens to you or your loved one there is no such thing as "normal". Your world has been turned on its head and you feel as though you can't swim to the surface.
          Try to hold on to your routine. It's your birthday, so you should celebrate it as you usually would. Hold your head high and remember you have done nothing wrong.

Happy birthday xx

Comment

I was rebailed for the second time a few days before my birthday. Know EXACTLY what you mean. Hang in there...

Comment

Another day

Well another day over and I'm still hear a little stronger and wiser been thinking of all that's going on and yes it's not good and yes I could have done without it but it's happened and one good thing is iv found this site thanks all for your kind words now I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and fight for my son whatever happens I will always be hear for him

Comment

Well said! It sounds like the boxing gloves are about to be tied firmly on!

Comment

Oh yes, iv been through a lot in my life and always got up to fight another battle I can either lay down and give up or stand and fight so bring it on I'll give a good go what is the worst that can happen

Comment

I like your style!!!

Comment

Hang on in there.

Turn the unhappiness into the power you need to fight. Fight to the bitter end!

I've just had the most abnormal Christmas ever. Everyone was happy and care-free yet I got hung up on every word and simply couldn't 'see' anything to be happy about. It's now turning into a controlled rage and driving up my determination to battle through to conclusion.

Anytime you have a question, a doubt, a need for a moan... This place is always here! My short time here has had massive benefits for my mental well being. Plenty on here that know exactly how you feel!

Happy Birthday regardless and I hope this year brings the result that you are seeking. Better than any present you'll ever receive.
                      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Got to go to police stn on Friday my son has to answer bail I'm so scared for him I don't know how much more I can take right now

Comment

Hi Muminstate, did they promise a decision by then? You could call your solicitor for update if it would help you be prepared what he would have to face. I am hoping an NFA for your son. Hoping a lot of strength and courage for you and your son.

Comment

We've had noting from nobody I did tell him to ring his solicitor but I think he's just to scared he's not doin to good some
                            Days he's ok but he's so down he don't want to talk most of the time when he can he feels better one good thing he's getting to see his kids now and there mum is right behind him as we all are

Comment

It is okay muminstate, they do need time and space sometimes. He can call solicitor a few hours before also on friday just to be a bit prepared. If t he police didnt say the CPS will be deciding on his case; then most probably it is a rebail? I just noticed; most of the people before they got NFA or charged they were told by the police that their case was forwarded to CPS for decision. It was like that in our case also. My partner was on bail for 10 months and the shortest bail was 2 weeks when the CPS decided on his case.

Comment

Working...
                              X