No announcement yet.

2 days Left of Bail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you do get through it - because you have to. Most on here have been where you are now - we're still here.

Yes it is ****, but if you give in to it then its so much worse - all I can recommend is to fight it - BUT, give yourself pockets of time to clear your mind - otherwise you will drive yourself mad as well as the people around you.
    Last edited by RFLH; 27 December 2011, 08:51 AM. Reason: can't spell
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

zooyorker,
      being on bail many months doesnt mean you will not be charged. Sorry to tell you that. Just go on with life,be as normal as you can manage. While on bail there is nothing much you can do; if ever you are charged then you can fight for your innocence, get character witnesses and evidences. Try to reserve your energy and emotions for that. If you are not charged, then it would be even better, you have at least not wasted your life when waiting for a decision.

We have many things put on hold because of this falling on us, but now we are just focusing on getting positive results and not to worry too much. For a time, the forum makes me so scared because of the bad stories I see here so I kept my distance ...until I am stronger again.At this point we need to have a very good mindset to battle fears

Comment

Working...
      X