2 days Left of Bail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days Left of Bail

I have recently been accused of sexual assualt , its been a horrible ordeal but luckily for me i have had my g.f with me for every step of the way !!! i am due to go back too the police station on wednesday to find out what is too happen again i have been on bail for 9 weeks now and havn't heard anything . Im hoping and believing in the age ol saying NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS.

my girlfriend has been amazing , and keeps reasurring me that they would of arrested me again by now of they would of though i was guilt, is this TRUE

i have a million and one things going on in my head and just it all too be over now and get back to as much normality as possible

do you guys agree with my g.f, wednesday feels like it could change my life forever

let me know what you guys think. thanks for your time and support
    Last edited by ZOOYORKER93; 12 December 2011, 09:28 PM.

Hey buddy

Were both in a similar boat and i will just say goodluck lets both hope we can have good news and a good christmas.

Comment

hi zooyorker,

sorry to hear about your situation. Every case is different; people get various length of bail times. Some are lucky to get NFA in the shortest period; I hope you are one of them. My partner has been on bail for 10 months before being charged; despite having no other evidence but statements from the accuser and who she supposedly told of what happened to her.

I think the moment you are accused, your life and your loved ones are easily turned upside down. Am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Be strong! You are indeed lucky to have your gf by your side. Keep us updated.. News of NFA are very much welcome!

Comment

what did he get charged even though there was no evidence ???

Comment

please leave any advice, all advice is greatly welcome !!!

Comment

Hang in there. No news is better than bad news. I was rebailed twice and the first time did not find out until I got to the police station! Horrid. Was scared of being charged only to find no one appeared to have made any progress! Keep smiling through....

Comment

It was a historical allegation of rape that goes back to about 14 to 17 years ago; so no forensic, the accuser also said no medical examination record can be provided, the strongest evidence would be the statement of the accuser. The statements from other people are also conflicting; so it is most frustrating to wait for 10 months to be charged. We put our hope so high that it will be an NFA; but it went through still.

Comment

hang in there and hopefully like you said no news is good news. my hubby did get charged with no evidence just her word he sexually assaulted her so yes they can do it without so called evidence. my hubby has been to magistrates and he has his first cc date for this wednesday, so not looking forward to that but stick together its horrible at times and other times you are so angry. good days and bad days just dwell on the good ones. hope you get the news you want fingers crossed for you.

Comment

so i went too the police station and after makeing me wait half hour i was told i would be re-bailed for another 5 weeks

i cant help but think that if they thought i was guilty that i would of been charged already ??? how can they charge someone with no evidence that seems very unjust

Comment

Dont worry mate im on rebail number 3 now with no charge i understand the infuriation but at least you dont have to worry to much about it over christmas now.

Comment

hang in there zooyorker, forget about it for awhile. Enjoy christmas with the family, dont let the accuser or the police take this away from you.

Comment

11 weeks on bail and counting

its been a whole 11 weeks now and i am still on bail, i am trying to think positivly but it's soooo foooooking hard. Surely if i was guilty they would of charged by now.

It feels like my whole life is on standby, just waiting for a verdict.

This forum continues too give me belief and hope

Please continue as i find this a HUGE help towards my reasurance

P.S I AM INOCENT

Comment

Hang on in there Zooyorker.
                          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

i hate feeling i am believing in a never ending course

i have soo many ambitions that i cant do now untill its sorted

Comment

Every thought and any thought

let me know how ue dealing with it now, over x mas in the future

!!!!TALK IS CHEAP!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X