No announcement yet.

Trial starts tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not saying that this will happen in every case. It happened in this one. If it happened in this one then I very much doubt this will be isolated and would be well worth checking into. I have heard of this this happening though before.

The reason they do this is that the partner would be deemed as being "in denial" believing her partner/husband etc and therefore a risk to society as whole because they might be taken in again.......

You would need to take advice.

Once the case I am involved with has been dealt with, I will of course report back but that will be several months down the line.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thanks RF, it's amazing to me that I reached my half century believing in the Law and that people were inocent until proven guily when in fact in cases like this was are guilty all through the process and those that get an NFA,no crime or not guilty verdict still remain guilty on a ploce computer.

Take care

Comment

Caught lieng under oath! OMG i love it!
        Thats bloody brilliant!.
        Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Lee that is fantastic i hope you are partying hard!! Gives me an incy bit of faith, not much but i'm soo pleased the system worked for you xx

Comment

First well done on aquital second why the Hell did this get to court what a waste of money, surely it should have been thrown out a long time ago and thiris she being prosecuted. For she should be.

Comment

Hi Lee,
              Just a quick message to say that reading this forum always leaves me and my partner in tears, but your story gives us a little bit of hope. I wish you all the best with the rest of your life xxx

Comment

Working...
              X