No announcement yet.

Hard done by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no-one can answer that - but we can all give you the same answer that if you plead to something you haven't done - then you will be seen as guilty for the rest of your life. This will show up on any CRB check you will have in the future.

If you are innocent why do you want to send yourself to prison?
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Penetration with fingers is still rape. They're asking you to plead guilty to rape, but they've stuck a nice outfit on it to make it easier for you. 10 months is a long time and I dare say that anyone would be tempted to agree, just to end this nightmare and make it go away. If you really want to plea guilty then, by all means, follow the advice of the legal professional and plead guilty. Please understand that when you are a confessed pedophile it will have far reaching implication for the rest of you life. Maybe you will get less time, maybe not, but when you plead guilty you are guilty in the eyes of the world. You have no come back, no appeal, no grounds to say it was an FA and social services will be a part of your life for the next 18 years until that baby grows up. Its a bitter, bitter thing that has happened to you, so please don't spend the rest of your life being hated and punished for something you didn't do. Its simple, if you are a pedophile, say that you are and face the consequences of your actions. If your not a child molester don't say that you are on the off chance you will serve less time.

I really feel for you, i cant imagine losing my family like this and i know its been 10 months of hell, but the end is in site.
      Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Penetration with fingers is still rape
        Not yet it isn't.....

As Amre has said, plead guilty to this you become a self-confessed sex offender. You will then be required to undertake sex offence related courses in prison and possibly out of prison once you are released.

If you are guilty then plead to it. If not, then don't.
        Last edited by Rights Fighter; 29 June 2012, 04:26 PM.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Never ever agree

Hi sad and lonely

Never agree to anything you say you have not done!

If you take the plea of a lesser charge it is like admitting guilt to a crime you are innocent of & it will stay with you for life !

Hold on to the truth !

Goodluck ok thoughts with you

Comment

what if i already have can this be undone

Comment

Listen Mate

I have a trial in three weeks time and yes it is frightening BUT i will tell you this
              I would rather stand in front of a firing squad than plead guilty to something i have not done .
              Like RF says if you have done it then go ahead as its the right thing to do but if not no way FIGHT FFS.

Comment

It sounds as though he has pleaded already. If youhave, then should you really be on here? This is a public board and we cannot be seen to be supporting guilty pleaders......

Comment

benefit of the doubt - perhaps he means he's gone along with his solicitor just for an 'easy time' - as he fears that despite anything he says he will be found guilty.

Now he's been advised never to admit to something he hasn't done, then can he change his mind again?
                  And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                    benefit of the doubt - perhaps he means he's gone along with his solicitor just for an 'easy time' - as he fears that despite anything he says he will be found guilty.

Now he's been advised never to admit to something he hasn't done, then can he change his mind again?

It sounds as though he has.

Benefit of the doubt or not - he is on a public forum and if we are seen to be supporting guilty pleaders we could attract even more attention from prosecuting authorities and could bring this part of the forums into disrepute.

Comment

Originally posted by sadandlonely View Post
                      Court trials are terrifying for anyone accused of such a horrendous crime. An innocent man would never ever even consider a lesser charge. Sadandlonely there are men in prison found guilty of a sex crime,with just a womans word , no dna no evidence just her story for what ever reason , jealousy revenge ect .

But they are fighting for the truth to be heard in appeal courts, if they dont get fresh evidence or its not strong enough and they lose, they dont just say "ok i will do sex offender courses and get an easier life in prison until courses completed and sentence over"

They dam well fight and always maintain innocence from the START to the END.

If you have accepted this lesser charge ? then you are admitting to a sex offence then a prison sentence is what is deserved.

kermits partner

Comment

I think you should have plead "not guilty" because you believed she was consenting.
                        But being charged on 5 different counts...if you were really guilty,you took your own and right decision.
                        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

To plead guilty to a crime you did not commit goes against the grain. You will be known as a sex offender for ever more and will have to sign the Sex Offenders register. If you didn't do it, then don't plead guilty to anything surely.
                          Regards
                          Jen
                          False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by sadandlonely View Post
                            If you'd already done it there was no real point in asking here was there...the response was pretty unanimous...
                            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                              It sounds as though he has.

Benefit of the doubt or not - he is on a public forum and if we are seen to be supporting guilty pleaders we could attract even more attention from prosecuting authorities and could bring this part of the forums into disrepute.
                              Maybe the OP could confirm exactly what he has done with regards to pleading before we go further with caring about any public/prosecutor impacts?

Could you verify what you've done???

Have you agreed in principle with your legal team or have you entered the plea in court????????

If in court then probably not, if to your legal team then you need a new legal team. Them putting you under pressure to plead would be a good enough reason in my opinion although RF is far more knowledgeable about how to change legal representation.
                              Wow... A signature option!

Comment

At this late stage (if I am right in reading that the trial is already underway), it would be impossible to change legal teams...even if they did miraculously drop this legal team, then they'd be left with the court duty barrister who wouldn't have a clue about the case as they will have no time whatsoever to read up on it.

I believe that the barristers are duty bound to inform the defendant of the plea deals available...as well as informing them of the potential difference it could make to the sentence. Perhaps the OP is confusing information with pressure...
                                "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
                                X