Hard done by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard done by

hi dont know how to explain my story but here goes i had bein talking to a girl my neighbour in fact about her bein bullied at school by the way she is only 13 and im 25 have a lovely wife and 2 beautiful children any finished work on thursday and went home was on ps when heard a knock on the door it was the police was arrested and takin to ploice station where i spent 18 hours have bein chared wuth sexual activity with a child on 5 diffrent counts how do i prove im innocent

so sorry to hear your story and like most we all know what you are going through. Have they charged you already or are you on bail. there will be more experienced npeople on later im sure to give you some advice.

Comment

Get a solicitor

Firstly Get a solicitor not a duty solicitor! Get your own solicitor asap!

Others will come along shortly to offer help.

Have you been given Bail conditions? As you say this girl is a neighbour.
      Do not break the conditions if you have any.

My fiancee was not allowed to live at home and had to move in with my parents for 10mths as i have a teenage daughter from a previous marriage.

Anything you can remember write down and only give to your solicitor
      NEVER TRUST THE POLICE!

We are all behind you....stay strong
      Kermits fiancee

Comment

yes got charged yesterday in the interviews was told that she faniced me or had a crush have got a good sol so i think but you dont expect it from your neigbours just one other question do people get a payout for making allergations of this nature

Comment

What the motive is in any case , jealousy, crush, compensation only those who start false allegations can say!

You should check with Safron, RF, LS as they have more info and answers on that, but i do believe the criminal injuries board do give compensation.

Hope your solicitor fights hard for you and you are found not guilty ..thinking of you ! x

Comment

Hi, regarding compensation, the current amount being paid by theCriminal Injuries is about £15,000.

Sorry that you find yourself here, but it is an excellent place for advice and support. It would be a good idea to write down anything surrounding your interactions with this girl and her family. Did she accuse you more than once, where were you meant to have "attacked" her, what her motive might be, is she a serial accuser...that sort of thing

Regards
            Jen
            False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

ont much about her family or indeed her started talking on the phone because she said that she was being bullied in the end i gave up cause it was like talking to brick wall next day had the police around

Comment

any one who watches eastenders will know how easy it can be to make a false allegations judging by the allegation that ben mitchel made on christan although he was only trying to help the guy great way to say thankyou

Comment

magistrates court on monday what can i expect

Comment

It takes about 6-8 months from magistrates to trial at Crown Court. What you can expect between now and then are procedural hearings (you may not have to attend) which are basically for the courts to ensure evidence is being collated and that everything is on track for the court date (to be set).

Comment

Don't pay any attention to EastEnders - it's a story - as he won't get away with it there, unlike in real life.

Comment

in on bail at the mo by am not allowed home con my bail conditions be changed if i appeal miss my family

Comment

It depends on why the bail conditions were made. If the accuser is still living in the vicinity then they won't change them.

I take it that your family still visit you wherever it s you are now staying?
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

not really because they dont drive and family is busy so depends on if someones at home plus baby is only two months old bein on bail for three months

Comment

is it possible that phone calls are recorded by the network provider

Comment

Working...
                              X