Accused of Rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raptorace View Post
    YouR situation is very familiar to me. I had the same think happen. I would bet she is in a relationship with someone, felt terrible about cheating and used rape as the excuse to her partner. That's exactly what happened to me. Luckily my case was NFAd I hope the same for you. It seems bleak now but you will get through it. Good luck.
    Hi Raptorace,
    This girl has taken my life away from myself. I used to be a person who joked and make people laugh, but since i have been accused of rape my life has turned upside down, i cannot think about anythings else. I am very lucky to have my wife with me. She is very supportive and she was the one to ask me to join this forum.
    Even that girls friend told me that night ,she must be crying because of her boyfriend. For that girl for sure "Rape is easier to tell her boyfriend and get sympathy than to tell him i cheated on you and get dumped".
    All my firend saw her flirting with me and police are take notes from my collegue. I told my friends dont lie just be honest .
    Hopefully this case will get NFA'D.
    Will keep everyone updated.

Comment

Working...
    X