No announcement yet.

Trial approaching very fast......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulations! i am very pleased for you, we got a not guilty in nov last year. Take your time and relax, word of advice that you come down with a bump in a few days, i did after a week and found it very hard. Please enjoy your lives now

Comment

I am absolutly thrilled for you! Enjoy your holiday, you all deserve it.

Comment

Grrrrrreat!!!!!

I have been quietly in the background but keeping an eye on your posts. I have had my fingers crossed tightly for you (i jumped straight on here this morning, after getting home from work!) and i was worried to see no news for a while. Thrilled that you can look forward to getting your family back on track. Go for it, Congratulations.

My trial starts in just a couple of weeks time, i'm scared to death but determined. I hope we get the same result as you!

Take care and good luck for the future!

Comment

I am so pleased to read this !!!! Commonsense at last.

Go with your emotions as you'll be all over the place for quite a while - its normal.

Lovely post Corky - lets hope we'll be posting the same for you soon.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Well done. I would however not wait a few weeks for job situation. I would do it now. The quicker everything is put to bed the better. And look at acas website.

Comment

Wonderful - what more can I say! Did the judge sum up in your view helpfully? Perhaps this is not a safe question to ask, but with all the pressure to convict, I am wondering if judges are pushing back a bit?

Comment

I lost a big piece of business because someone told a key contact about the allegation I faced. The police have investigated but done nothing. Perhaps I should write to the entity concerned to 'clear' my name?

Comment

Congratulations Anxious!!!

I am hoping the issue of false allegations of this kind have finally reached such a level that those who make up juries are aware of the fact and are seeing through the lies of false accusers as there is a very thick thread of commonality running through them all and a pattern is emerging.

It really is time for the falsely accused to fight back even if it is in the small claims court and sueing for just one penny. It's the point of principle that is the overriding motivation and the exposing of the false accuser.

I wish you all much healing and strength.

Comment

Hi, so glad that the truth came out. Very best wishes to you
                    Jen
                    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

So happy to hear this news. I was worried for a while because you hadn't posted, but soooo relieved now!
                      As others have said, your emotions will still be on a bit of a rollercoaster. I'm glad to hear you have a holiday booked - and no ash cloud to mess things up either!
                      I hope you have a relaxing break

Comment

If he is in a union I might know somebody who would consider looking at the case.
                        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by anxious View Post
                          Am very pleased to tell you that we got the not guilty verdict. From Seven counts- four were unanimous and three were majority! Thank god the jury saw through her lies when the police didn't!!!
                          We are very very happy and realise that this could be very easily a very different story.
                          It's not really sunk in yet - still feel very anxious and it feels almost unrealits over- just like thAt - a year after this whole debarcle began!!!!
                          The children and even the dog have a big smile, it feels like we have been given a second chance and that am seeing every situation thru brand new eyes.

If there is anyone out there that would like to ask questions my Hubby and I are more than happy to answer them- I realise how important this site has been to us over the months and will always try to help others thru this awful, horrible and heart wrenching time.

We are going to just recover for a few weeks then look into taking hubbys employers to a tribunal due to unfair dismissal.
                          If anyone knows anything in this area would be greatful of some pointers!!!!!

Yipeeeee yay yay from now- a not soooo anxious, anxious !!!!
                          Good News !!

Comment

Absolutely great news
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Congratulations!

i am very happy for you and ur family! i hope through this awful experience you have taken the best out of it and now become an even stronger person and family. i am very happy for you guys!

Comment

I have only just seen this but wanted to say congratulations . It is so good to see justice done
                                "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
                                X