No announcement yet.

Devon & Cornwall Senior Police blasted by Judge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

utterlydestroyed i beleive we fight a common cause POWER TO THE PEOPLE POLICE BRUTALITY IS WRONG they are not above the law but have no regard for the law and lie lie lie just to send somone to prison now i understand why bad things happen in the world

Comment

I think this is why we've now got civil unrest; many are seeing that all is not right within what the police do and what powers they misuse.

Just a pity people couldn't channel that anger into a more productive way of seeking change than by destroying things.

Comment

what happens when they steal a year of your life and put you in hell you break down you become bitter you lose hope i myself have been driven to madness THEY TURNING GOOD PEOPLE INTO MONSTERS REMEMBER THAT MOVIE BRAVEHEART
        FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

Im being dealt with by them

These posts defenitely worry me as i live in Cornwall hence being dealt with by this Constabulary. so far havent been dealt with badly by them, infact didnt even handcuff me on arrest but ill keep posting if they do use any of what seems like old tricks. Any advice would be welcome.

Comment

reason for this

The reason for this no handcuffing is due to necessary paperwork to be made later by officer who hand cuffs you. Not their favourite part of the job. But definitely against protocol and their contract as a police officer for Devon & Cornwall.

Originally posted by billykickass View Post
            These posts defenitely worry me as i live in Cornwall hence being dealt with by this Constabulary. so far havent been dealt with badly by them, infact didnt even handcuff me on arrest but ill keep posting if they do use any of what seems like old tricks. Any advice would be welcome.

Comment

Child stabbings inside of Cornish school.

I was stabbed in school years ago by some nutcase and called the police for help, but it took them over 8 days to turn up (yea just a little late huh), when 4 other kids in just 3 hours of already calling the police also got attacked and shed blood in school property, and the guy who stabbed us also killed his own cat in public, so as the police REFUSED to turn up, the RSPCA ended up making a citizen's arrest, unfortunately this doesn't change the fact several children were stabbed in school, HOURS and HOURS after police were notified (but didn't turn up).

Extremely clear that Devon & Cornwall officers do NOT want children to be safe (unless their own kids), this is clear evidence also on their own system of child murders caused hours after they were contacted but just didn't turn up! Absolutely disgusting service, especially when you know how much donations they accept from the rich locally (i.e. Sean Matthews caught 214 MPH on A30) and just let them off as he donate tens of thousands of pounds every year. Hanny told me everything and Bethan Moore at BBC spotlight has also looked into the targeting of honest citizens who pay their hard earned money as tax towards the wage of these corruption government employees. Not protecting or serving in any way to the young future, their own kids have exceptions of course. Not the only corruption in Cornwall though wait till we get to the planning office and the 10's of thousands their team take in bribes. EXTREMELY ILLEGAL!

Comment

Working...
              X