Devon & Cornwall Senior Police blasted by Judge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon & Cornwall Senior Police blasted by Judge

For a long time I have been trying to raise awareness of the dishonesty & corruption within the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary regarding their abusive treatment of members of the public who make complaint against the police.

Well a judge has FINALLY taken a pop at Senior officers within the loathsome & corrupt Devon & Cornwall Constabulary regarding their handling of a RAPE complaint made against a police officer.

See 3 page press article:-http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/news...l/article.html

This ironically follows in the same week that Devon & Cornwall police have stepped up their threats & intimidation against me personally for continuing to raise awareness of the commonplace Criminal, Misconduct & Prejudice protected within & amongst Cornwall police officers, for a catalogue of misconduct (even criminal) incidents carried out by Cornwall police officers over the past seven years.

Nothing I would not testify too in a court of law.

Devon & Cornwall police POINT BLANK refuse to investigate, have ignored physical evidence, ignored witnesses, refusing to take statements & have stepped up intimidation.

Devon & Cornwall Police as an organisation I KNOW is corrupt, dishonest & will go to exteme lengths to cover up police abuses & criminal misconduct.

Any journalist who wants to know more about Devon & Cornwall Constabulary refusal to investigate a catalogue of police criminal, homophobic & other police misconduct is welcome to contact me.
    See:
    http://www.pinkpasty.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/thepinkpasty

Nice result there, UD. Finally someone's taking notice of what you've been saying for ages.

Comment

Yes the loathsome homophobic scum in Devon & Cornwall police have stepped up BIG TIME their bullying, threats & intimidation in order to try to cover up the criminal & dishonest misconduct rife within this vile disgusting corrupt police force.

Recently they aranged for me to be mentally assessed. I kid you not...bearing in mind allegations made against me have been 'NO crimed' and admitted by police 'in writing' as 'False allegation' against me.

Well I went through the shrink assessment with flying colours. NOT Mentally ill, but logical & rational was the conclusion of the two shrinks sent to grill me by police.

Mind you it helped by taking along another person as a witness (and because I never leave the house without a witness anymore due to relentlessly being targeted by the homophobic corrupt scum of Devon & Cornwall police over the past few years).

The witness was able to qualify & testify to numerous incidents they had both witnessed against me by dishonest & homophobic police & incidents they had experienced themselves which police POINT BLANK refuse to investigate or take statements from witnesses about.

Then I received further threats of physical violence & a death threat over the internet (all recorded & shown to the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary IAG)...BUT Cornwall police REFUSED to either record the threats or investigate, even though we have the identity of the verbal assailants.

Then Cornwall police even tried a little blackmail, threatening in writing 10th March to reveal I have a criminal record from 23yrs ago, (which I have always mentioned I have in my blog intro) if I did not remove my youtube videos raising awareness of police corruption & homophobia (now viewed by over two & a Quarter MILLION views) & shut down my blog.

Yep, thats how really low these slimy corrupt scum in police uniforms will go in attempts to cover up police criminality, dishonesty, corruption & prejudicial misconduct.

Oh, and remember the info I released about a homeless 15yr old youth disgustingly failed by police & social services in Cornwall in 2005. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itpwloMfpco

Well tragically another homeless youth (a 17yr old girl) has DIED in Cornwall in the begining of the year, let down AGAIN by Cornwall's abysmal social services.

PS: the former 15yr old youth in the video is now 21yrs old & has returned to Cornwall and is once again my dear old mums tenant.

Police =they ARE the crime problem & Social Services the scab on the wound!

Comment

Hi UD, pleased to see that you are officially sane - wish I could say the same!!

So sorry that you're still battling though ...
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

...oh, by-the-way, the police blackmail threatening me if I did not remove postings, include on this website, since it is the only forum I post too.

So do be aware, police DO read these 'daftmoo' threads and police are clearly not beneath crawling to a little blackmail by threats & intimidation in order to try to silence legitimate critisicim of police dishonesty, corruption, police criminal activity & prejudice as i have FACTUALLY experienced.

Honestly the way overwhelmingly MOST police officers I have encountered behave is little better than a Mafia protection racket for their own personal advantage & financial advancement.

Current ecconomic police budget cuts & pay freezing, if not the reducing of police pay CANNOT go deep or far enough into this self serving, arrogant & beligerent organisation we call the police.

My Chief Constable gets paid more than the primeminister & thats without his police bonus for achieving targets. Not hard to achieve targets when police REFUSE to record crimes, perjury, assaults, intimidation, fraud, etc. which they cannot be bothered to investigate because the victims are gay

God how I loath, despise & hate the corruption protected & harboured within the police....

Comment

How did they make u see a shrink. And for what purpose. If u had of been classed a nutter then what. Also who paid for it.

Comment

How did they 'make' me be assessed?

I'm on incapacity benefit since my attempted suicide as a direct result of police misconduct, lies, & refusal to investigate evidence, text messages & physical evidence & refusing to interview eye witnesses when (now ADMITTED by police) I was falsely accused of rape.

POLICE - They REALLY are lowlife scum in the police down here Iin Cornwall!

Had I not gone for the assessment you know damn well police would have implied I had something to hide or as they have previously done attempted to have my incapacity benefit stopped.

I used to run my own business employing five people & provide training to staff to NVQ level 2 before these neo-nazi homophobic police scum started working me over.

Now I no longer drive (difficult as I live miles in the rural contryside), suffer from panic attacks & a form of agoraphobia, I no longer leave my home without a voluntary witness to accompany me, so frequent have been the police targeted actions against me (vehicle stops, unlogged visits, refusal to record assaults & criminal damage at outr home, petrol through the front door in the past).

What happened to PC Blakelock was quite frankly to GOOD for the majority of police officers I have encountered. THAT is how strongly I really feel these days about police corruption & criminality protected within the police in Devon & Cornwall!

Comment

That did not answer my question. Why did the police require u to go. What reason. And if u had refused ok they may think u had something to hide but so what. What could they have done. Also what business of the police ref your benefits.

Comment

@ quinnb How did they 'make' me be assessed?

The police arranged the assessment BECAUSE I'm on incapacity benefit since my attempted suicide as a direct result of police misconduct, lies, & refusal to investigate evidence, text messages & physical evidence & refusing to interview eye witnesses when (now ADMITTED by police) I was falsely accused of rape.

I have repeatedly made complaint of incidents (some involving police, others criminal actions instigted by their actions) which police professional standards have ignored & POINT BLANK refuse to investigate, numerous incidents with witnesses, which police refuse to interview.

It would have been very helpful for the police to have been able to say/imply that I was mentally ill to dismiss complaints (well that backfired on them) or imply that I was, had I refused to attend an assessment.

Refusing to attend may have also put at risk my receiving benefits, and since I cannot leave my home unaccompanied any longer due to panic attacks & agoraphobia as a direct result of police misconduct, assaults, death threats & threats of physical violence, my vehicles (from when I did still drive) smashed up in my own drive, I am rather dependent since police destroyed my business.

You have to understand we really are NOT dealing with an honest or impartial police force. Hence the original link about the Judge slamming Devon & Cornwall Constabulary senior officers for their attitude against people who complain against police.

(PS: I was not weaing a bulky coat, carrying a tool bag, jump a ticket barrier, ignore a shouted warning,...nor was Charles De Menezes when police executed him on Stockwell Tube Station...but it did not stop police repeatedly lying about it afterwards in order to cover up the killing of an incoccent man by police. They got away with that & the senior officer responsible has been promoted & was on the New Years honors list, bloody disgusting!)

Comment

I absolutely agree with you. I live in Plymouth and have seen first hand the disgusting way local police treat some people. My story is slightly different inthat its about my 28 year old daughter who has been no miss innocent but in my view does not deserve the level of harrassment she has been recieving for over a year. She is an ex drug user who used heroin for three months after losing her son. She has not touched it for over a year but has been on prescription methadone and we have been trying for a year to get her into the local rehab clinic. She has begged for help and recieved little and has also tried to kill herself once. The police absolutely detest her and one certain policeman who she know before he even joined the force is at the heart of it. She is stopped daily and comments like "why do you have make up on? Only prositutes wear make up" are constant. She has been attacked twice. Most recently around 5 days ago she was found unconscious in a garden having been bashed on the back of the head and dragged along the ground. She was robbed of what little money she had. When the ambulance and polce came, as the ambulance man was putting her into the ambulance the policeman told him " Don't bother taking her up, she's a drug addict, just take her home". She is tested regularly and has no drugs in her system. Isn't that what the public want? The crime which if it had happened to anyone else would be all over the papers has to my knowledge not even looked into. This made an already vulnerable girl have a breakdown of sorts and she disappeared for two days. I knew she was safe because she called me but the police came banging on my door through the night citing something to do with the mental health act and then broke into her flat. They totally trashed it. All drawers pulled out including her underwear draw. Almost like a criminal search. They left and left her door broken and open. This happens multiple times. The local police walk into her home without cause. She has committed no criminal offence since she was 17 years old and even then that was nothing major. They continue to walk in and make vile comments. They tell her they can come in whenever they like and just basically stand there doing nothing talking to her like she's dirt. I've witnessed a lot of this.

We have made complaint after complaint to the police and once to the police complaints commission. Got nowhere. She's filth to them. To me shes my daughter and girl who needs help. If she does anything to herself because of what i consider to be the most underhand, cowardly bullying force in the UK they won't feel the hurricane that hits them.

I have no idea where to turn or what to do. People simply will not believe that it is happening. Most people simply cannot concieve of police officers hired to uphold the law and the safety of the public, acting in such a way. It does happen and they usually pick the most vulnerable members of society because at heart they are bullies in the playground with a badge on their uniforms that lets them get away with it.

We are alone, we stand no chance of stopping this harrassment until it is too late for my daughter. But i wanted to let people know that the OP is right.

Comment

Hello Toodles, i am so, so sorry to read of your families plight.

I could rant on, but it wouldn't be constructive to do so, but please keep posting as it does help to vent.
                      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi

Thanks Am waiting right now after phoning them and saying i want to make a complaint (Again) and that i have no interest in speaking to a SGT but want to speak to somebody with a higher rank. I'll repeat it all when they call. They'll do nothing.

Comment

Yep, unfortunately toodles60 description sounds 'JUST' like the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary we have come to loath & dispise for their corruption, criminality & dishonesty!

The underwear drawer senario is very familar. Now as a gay man I was not errr, unaccustomed to having my underwear rummaged in ...but at consensual invitation only!

I threw all mine out after the Cornwall police had been rumaging around & pulling them out, holding them up in the air...a deliberate police practise of humiliation, belittling & bullying

...a benchmark of these neo-nazi Devon & Cornwall police!:angry:

Comment

Hi UD! Good to see you.

Comment

Hi RFLH
                              Yep I'm still kicking about & living in perpetual fear of yet further police reprisals for being HONEST!

At least the 'News of the World' hacking & police corruption scandal is helping dispell the 'myth' of the UK having an honest police force...to many of us victims of police dishonesty, corruption & criminality know better!

Seems at least one bent copper from Devon & Cornwall police involved in the hacking scandal

Trust a police officer?
                              I'd rather trust a rabid dog!

POLICE = They ARE the criminals we are warned about!

Comment

Working...
                              X