Husband falsely accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband falsely accused

please can you help i posting here as dont no what else to do! my husband was stupid and had consenual sex with another women who we know! he never finished! as realised what he was doing he was drunk she was not! she then told him to come back the following week he ignored this! she then claims rape!! which i am 100% sure it is not, the women has said to others she been raped in the past. he was then arrested the police were lovley to us all but he was bailed pending further enquiries for 5 weeks we return next week! what is the outcome likely to be? what hapens on return, i am standing by him as i no no way this was rape! the women walked past me the other day and laughed in my face! we so scared he been off work on medication and we trying to bring up our 2 sons! please help! the solicitor saying not to worry but it easy for them to say that hers is probably saying the same!

hi,
    well either your husband will be charged or re bailed... as women put me in trouble without even touching her "i was just living in her house" few months ago .... i am still getting more dates every time my date finish... i dont know what outcome will be but either he will get charged , rebailed or cps will finish the case ... hope he dont suffer long as i am suffering and pray we both get the justice..

Comment

Just a note to say I have put this into a new thread for members to respond to.

Comment

If this woman has made previous allegations of rape in the past, do you know if she went to the police with these and if so what the outcome was?

Should hubby be charged his solicitor would be able to look into the previous allegations.

Keep coming back and you'll get loads of support.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

i am unsure as to whether the rape claims have been taken to the police although i have heard her say this first hand! she has been to police for others things like husband beating her up! which is untrue and he was not charged with this.

the women has given a short account of "what happened" from what i am aware where as my husband given a detailed interview which i hope is a good thing.

he broke down today at the thought this women who was a friend could do this! it so hard we have never been in trouble with the police both work and are studying and bringing up our sons and this is now going on!

his solicitor saying it just the consent they will really deal with but she claiming things like she was carried under her arms! but told her friends it was over the shoulder!!! none of which happened! surely these things show she cant get her story straight!?

it really is a living hell for him and me and the family!

Comment

Pleasehelp, would any of these witnesses be prepared to make a statement to show her changes of story? If so, ask them to talk to your solicitor. Their evidence may not be admissible due to Hearsay rules, but your sol will be able to decide.

I also want to say well done for standing by him. I know it's not easy, because I have been there myself. You have much respect from me.

Comment

one of the people who have been told this has gone to the police anyway as she had messags saying how she needed sex or was going to explode!!! so i am hoping this helps espically as it was a friend of hers!!

i also heard her x husband say this on loud speaker to his sister! the police again are aware and have been from the day it started so i am hopin the cps see this when it is looked at. also when i said i had heard it the police man said that is not what she said in her interview!

so far the police have been really nice, the solicitor letter states no evidence of rape at arrest or interview but they need to deal with whether consent was there! i no my husband and yes i am very angry for what he done but no way would he rape someone ever.

he was a man who was very drunk who in my eyes a sober women has taken advantage of!! and him being a man has took it and realised it was not right during it.

i am standing by him as i love him very much and no ppl make mistakes, i am his wife and i wont walk out and leave him to deal with alone no man deserves this because a women feels rejected!!! it has completley messed his life up.

and if you have been through this i hold so much respect for you as it is soooooooooooo hard for the man but also his wife/family supporting him. well done and thanks.

i just scared as dont no what to expect next week or the future. and the fact she can laugh directly in my face whilst she out shopping! gets to me even more!

Comment

i am unsure as to whether the rape claims have been taken to the police although i have heard her say this first hand! she has been to police for others things like husband beating her up! which is untrue and he was not charged with this.
                If he is charged then the sol should get all of this info as it proves she is not averse to lying about alleged physical abuse.

Hopefully, of course, he is not charged!
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

hi we had a phone call todat to say bail is being delayed for 2 weeks! we are so disappointed as just wanted it out the way this week, now we got to wait again, it because they need to look at 1 more thing before they make a decsion!!! we dont understand what this could possibly be! please help we are now scared more than ever as we do not get the process at all. and when we do return to bail what happens? re questioning? taking into room? seen at desk? sorry foor all the questions we have no idea about this stuff or who to talk to. just waiting ono solicitor to get baack to us. thanks

Comment

Hi please help,

Unfortunately this is par for the course,it isn't a quick process although we all wish it could be.
                    My Grandson is in a similar situation i.e. consensual sex, but since his arrest in July he has been rebailed three times and had his bail date changed.

I suppose to the Police it's just another job,they don't realise just how much it messes up people's lives.

Thinking of you

Comment

thank you midnight and worried

i just dont understand what they have left to look at! it purely his word against hers! it ruining our lives.

do you have any ideas what happens when you return to station we are that out of the no! we dont even no what happens on the return.

so scared

Comment

I can only tell you what happened to us but it seems to be similar to others who have posted on her.

I sat in the car and My Grandson went in only to come out about five minutes later with another bail notice,basically that was it.

I've driven myself silly wondering why it is taking so long but just don't have the answer I'm afraid - it seems that the Police and the CPS work at a very slow pace.

Comment

that they do! they have been nice to us when we spoken with them but it is their job to i suppose. the solicitor cant shed any light, and i dont no if it makes things worse as he it so sure it will be ok, as as he put it her story is full of holes! which i no it is nice as he 100% believes it all but it cant be that simple or they would have nfa it by now! husband back at doctors tomorrow as just cant concentrate, been off work now so now we struggling financially. i feel for you and your grandson and hope it will all be ok, it is the worse feeling in the world. just one womens lies can cause so much upset to a family. x

Comment

Hi Pleasehelp

I am in a similar situation to you, my husband was charged with rape over a year ago. He was accused by a woman who he had neen having a sexual relationship with for quite a while before the accusation. I know the woman and see her every so often going about her usual routines. As you can imagine myself and our family were devistated and I was deeply hurt about this so called affair.

I can understand the anguish you and your husband must be going through. The first few months were the worst for us as we couln't cope or understand what was happening. Since then life has been one emotional rollercoaster.

Like you I have stood by my husband and have never doubted his innocense. We have helped each other through this nightmare situation. Your husband will value your support. Having someone to talk things through with is a great help.

Hopefully your husband will not be charged but I would suggest you look though this forum for threads which may have information similar to your husbands case which you could bring up with your solicitor or help you to understand how the legal process works. Knowing that there are others in a similar position helped me not feel so isolated and that false accusations do happen.

Comment

thank you for that goldfish, i hope he is not charged too! can i ask you when he was charged what happened?? i am hoping it does not come to that tho espically just before xmas!

also cananyone let me no if they re question at bail!? if they do what is the purpose of this?

thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X