No announcement yet.

falsely accused. need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a phone call today from the police today, the officer said he was just phoning to give me an update as my bail is coming up soon. he said they had got the bedding back from forensics along with the medical and mobile phone records and had sent them off to the cps for them to look at and decide if their is a case or not, one thing he said was " i can appreciate you want to get on with your life so im looking not to re-bail and get this sorted". I had a good chat with him but he wasnt giving anything away and just said he would be in touch.
    Its only 2 weeks away to my bail and just wish all this would end.
    What dose this all mean about it going to the cps? is it good news or what, i just dont know what to make of it all, my solicitor is going to get in touch with me tomorrow and people say its sounds good as the police havnt called me back in after getting everything back? I just dont know!!!

Comment

The OIC has to be absolutely professional and even if he has a good idea which way it will go, cannot give you any hints, though you might find he will be a bit more open with your solicitor (this way it wouldn't be a direct statement from him to you which you might later use against him)

The files have to go to the CPS as only they (two separate lawyers) can make the decision to NFA.

Don't sweat too much about the forensics, remember what I said about that
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thanks casehardened, im feeling positive and keeping my chin held high.
        Ive waited so long for my bail date to come and now its just round the corner.

Comment

Well this time next week i dont know what ill be doin as it bail time on monday and i just dont know how to describe the emotion im feeling right now, my solicitor called today just as i finished playing football (won 5-3) he said he had been in touch with the oic and he said everything was with the cps and were waiting on a response from them. Also he told me he had heard the police had been to the girl in questions house last week and asked for all her previous email addressess and any facebook/twitter paswords as they were interested in what she had put on facebook (there has been a lot of interesting stuff and lies from her) also any old mobiles she had been using, he said he found this strange but promising as it seems they are looking into her background.
          i just dont know whats normal anymore!!!

Comment

Yes bail dates are like being on an emotional roller-coaster and you are now on a downer. If they are still checking out what she's been putting online it may even be that you will get another extension so that's three possibilities to mentally prepare yourself for.

Glad you won the game
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Is that today viva? If so good luck mate. It does seem like a thorough job is being done if they are looking into all that. So finger crossed for you.
              Another good result is what we need!
              thoughts with you

Comment

Likewise, thinking of you Viva. Hope you get some answers today. It does seem as though there is a "proper" investigation going on, so that can only be good news.
                Finger crossed.

Comment

bail is monday 22nd march.
                  Had a bad day today relative who i was close to back home has just lost her baby, also it being mothers day is not a good day either as i lost my mum not long ago and im still fragile from it all. on a big downer

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that viva, I hope that you soon feel a little better and able to carry on fighting.
                    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

sypathise

I really sympathies with you. our son is in the insidious situation you find yourself in, and fully understand the horrendous impact this has on your life. my thoughts are with everybody who find themselves in this awful awful situation. Hope you find some inner strength to carry on battling, I know it's nearly impossible at times, but I suppose there is little alternative.

Comment

Falsely accused and dont know what to do.!!!

Ok this is a quite confusing story.!
                        Its been d best part of 7-8 years since this rumour had started. i was 15. i had been going to school and had many many friends. Life was great. wasnt doing well in school but i didnt rly care lol. i couldnt see anything going wrong.!

My dad started seeing this girl for some time at this stage, i hadnt any problems with it, she had her own family. sopme older then me and some younger.! dont really know how many in total but theres alot. I had made friends with 4 of the children in her family.! 1 older then me. Lets call her "S". and 3 younger then me, lets call them "T" "J" "L". thats in order form oldest to youngest. (Dont worry it wont really get to confusing)

One night "T" invited me down to the house. I didnt think much of it so i accepted. But i didnt go alone. I brought my friend with me. "T" had a friend with her aswell. So there were four of us there wile "J" + "L" were upstairs playing with their toys. the four of us were downstairs watching a DVD.

Few hours went by, i think it were 2 or 3, when our parents arrived home. It were still pretty early so we left and went home. We had a fun night, didnt read into anything. a few days went by and i noticed all my friends in school acting weird with me. Each day more and more friends slowly drifted away from me. I started to wonder what was going on.

Turned out that "T" had told her friends in school that i had (Sorry for my description) whipped out my penis and told her to give me a handjob. She had told that to all her friends aswell as saying that it were only me on my own with her and her friend.

My town is pretty small so they all belived it. even though my friend backed me up in saying she was lieing, it made no difference. The damage was done.

Few months went by. In that time i had got death treats, gangs of guys running me home, i had been ailenated in school, i had no friends except for a small hand full. The outcome was i ended up leaving school from all the bullying.

I started working as a electrician. It was a new life for me. i had a great job and great money. I had a girlfriend who loved me. I felt like i was on top of the world. I was living with my dad at the time. He knew about everything that was going on, but couldnt prove anything, after a while he ended up kicking me out of home because he thought i was lying. (Nice one dad )

Few years went by, "T" began ton show her true colours to everyone in her family, she got kicked out of home and started going a bad way with life. She was a compulsive lier who had split personality with a number of disorders. She had written a letter in school basically saying that her mother was a bad mother, that she neglected her, and also she wrote about the night i was down in the house.

The teachers at the school deemed this a serious issue so the letter was passed on to the HSE here in Ireland. Social workers were involved, people were interviewed, lives were invaded. It was really nasty process. But in the end after everything, i heard no more from them.! it was as if they were happy with me and they were gone.!
                        But "T" disappeared. wer'nt happy with the HSE getting that involved and done a runner to England. I was happy with the truth coming out with the authorities- the HSE. I finally thought it were over. I knew it wern't going to get rid of the rumours, but i knew i was safe knowing that thats all it would be. Rumours.! that i can live with.

2-3 years went by since then. I started a course in the city im from. it was like a new begging for me.! a recession hit so a new career was needed. I completed the 6 month course and knew the career I wanted to be in. I wanted to become a councillor. I felt i had a lot of life experience and the skill to talk to people and get them to open up and feel safe. so i thought that this is the best way to use that skill. I had taken part in EVS(European voluntary service) in Guatemala. I was a youth worker and a leader to a youth group over there for 3 weeks. It was heaven.!! like a new life.

I came home and got involved in a extended course of the one i had completed the year before. Part of that was getting involved in youth groups. I was invited to a youth group on a Monday night. which i was more then happy to attend. One of "T"s friends was one of the original members of the Monday night thing. Sure enough wasn't happy about me being there. She took it upon her to go to the general secretary with an accusation about me, in writing, that i had been in a relationship with a minor and had raped her. Also around the time that this accusation was meant to have taken place, i had attend a party and i went into a room where there was a girl asleep and i sexually assaulted her.

Both of which no one was informed and no guards were involved, yet everyone besides me knew about these rumours.

Both these rumours were ones made up from the original rumour created by "T". rumours that grew arms and legs so to say.

So no i've been told to take a leave from my course while a investigation is made against me, to me apparently raping one girl and sexually assaulting another.

Im afraid....

I want to take this further. by getting solicitors involved. getting my name cleared. But all you hear are stories about a guy being accused for rape and getting 10 years or whatever.
                        you never hear about the girl who faulty accused a guy for rape and getting 10 years.
                        Theres no reassurance for the accused. Theres no support. Nothing
                        Just fear that all the girl has to do is get a friend to support her story with no proof and the guy is done, jailed for years.

Because all these rumours- thats all they are, rumours. there's no proof to anything. Its one word against another.
                        She has nothing to lose.
                        I have my entire life to lose.
                        I know i dont have any proof to show nothing happened.
                        I also know she has no proof to show what she claims did happen.
                        Yet everyone seems to accuse me of these things.

How am i meant to fight this when there's more then probably 4 or 5 or god knows how many rumours about me and people accusing me.

I need help. I need advice. I need some light at the end of this never ending tunnel.!
                        PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.!!

Comment

Hi needhelp - have you got a decent solicitor? That is the first thing you should sort out. I'm presuming that there's no Irish equivalent of the CRB check otherwise you'd have shown up under that.

Write down everything you've told us here - but in greater detail - for yourself. If you can get a statement from the friend you went with too, that should help.

I'm sure that someone else will be along soon to fill in the gaps I've left.
                          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Yea we have Garda vetting here.

I've gotten garda vetted for my involvement to EVS.

It all came back clear.!

But im afraid that once the garda are involved that it'll turn into a matter of her word agents mine. For the last 8 years everyone except for a small few have believed her words over me so what makes the guards any exception. The town i grew up in all think i raped one girl and sexually assaulted another.

I feel like im fighting a losing battle. For no reason at all.!
                            I have don't nothing to deserve any of this.!

Comment

Are you in NI or Eire? I ask as the laws are different.
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Yea im from Ireland. Cork.!

Comment

Working...
                                X