No announcement yet.

trial is over and he is free to rape again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remember that the best form of revenge is survival - dont agree dont like it and dont support it one bit. However its sometimes the only thing we have left and a starting point to rebuild,

Revenge by its very nature means payback, it means never to give up and it means one day hopefully they pay for their actions.

Im as sick as those who have faced trial only to see accused and real criminal animals let off, when they should be castrated, its a vicious circle and so open to abuse by the judicial.

Some are lucky some not so I just sit here thinking its all one big joke cos my trial was like so many others - a none event !!

One does have to question the judicial as there is obviously a significant difference from one Barrister to another or is it some collude in some sort of game where they have other motives>? there are cartels around the country of that there is no doubt, and justice and the truth to them means nothing, only the financial benefits they can all gain.

Comment

Revenge is not something I would necessarily endorse...turn the other cheek, etc....but I refuse to allow what happened to fill me with fury and trash my life...I take my comfort from knowing that someone tried to destroy all that I hold dear, and they failed. It's taken me 6 years to get to this stage, and it still bites me on the backside every now and then (night before last I was inconsolable! Just something on the news that triggered it) but by and large I have learned to cope with it. That is all I meant.

Comment

Rather Karma than revenge - it's a shame that our accusers don't know that thanks to them we made many changes to our lives. We now live in a place that we love, doing what we like. We certainly would have always stuck in the same rut.

The bit in between was horrendous, but now we're happier than we were before. It's doubtful that my husband will ever work again thanks to them -but its great being together 24/7.

I'm sure they would be livid if they knew.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we're stronger for it. They tried to break us, but they didn't succeed.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Yes RFLH I agree totally, they would be sick if they knew just how hard you battle to make something good from bad. Even the Police (PPU) questioned the fact I wanted to return to working in computers - the cheek

But one has to remember its not just the accusers who create these situations the whole system does in some cases, the state does and so its impossible just to blame one party, its the whole lot of em !!

There is a thin line between revenge and vengence and everyone should always remember that, one is ambition the other physical and I just wanted to point that out !!

Comment

Exactly RFLH!
            We are exceptionally fortunate. My husband didn't enjoy his job anyway, and he has been lucky enough to find a job doing something he really loves - organising motorsport events. My dad put in a good word for him with a mate of a mate....nepotistic, I know, but frankly I don't care...and although things aren't perfect (he cut himself again the night before last, for the same reason as I was sobbing) we are healing. Since all this happened we have also had another child, a little girl this time, and our children warm our hearts.

I would like to think that the very fact we are still together is one in the eye for the little madam who tried to break us. We have weathered the worst thing that could have happened, and as a couple we are stronger than before.
            I always think that you never know what you can cope with until you have to cope with it.

Someone (she knows who she is!) did her level best to make sure our lives were hell, and she didn't succeed. Yes, Karma.

And what's more, Friday, he may have scarred your skin, but you are still beautiful.

S x

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
              and although things aren't perfect (he cut himself again the night before last, for the same reason as I was sobbing) we are healing.
              sorry to hear your husband is still trying not to cut and that you were crying, as someone who was been self harming for nearly 10 years i have reached the conclusion its more addictive than drugs and at least as dangerous. tv, especially news, can sometimes be more than anyone can handle. it was something on comic relief that made me cut when i hadn't for 9 months (no warnings like they do on dramas or films)

I always think that you never know what you can cope with until you have to cope with it.
              i don't know if you are religious or have faith but one of the things that keeps me going is the fact that God never gives you more than you can handle, so He must think i'm stronger than i think i am

And what's more, Friday, he may have scarred your skin, but you are still beautiful.
              yes, i can only blame him for what he did, but not how i cope or how i live my life. i also know that i have morals, i care about people and people love me and i am capable of loving. he is none of these things and he will never get anywhere in life. i may not be able to achieve the dream i had but i can create other dreams and achieve them instead. (i wanted to be a doctor but because i was sectioned after it happened i cant even begin a degree until 5 years of being out of treatment, never going to happen)
              "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
              X