Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
    Hi Pixie

So many people living through this kind of nightmare. Thank goodness your son is well supported. Make sure someone is supporting you too xx
    Today we received the 'witness's' reports but i can't bring myself to read them on my own - thanks for your messages.
    P x

Comment

Hi pixie - is there a close family member/friend/work colleague you trust that would read them with you? Or what about sol - though s/he would charge for it?
      MH
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
        Hi pixie - is there a close family member/friend/work colleague you trust that would read them with you? Or what about sol - though s/he would charge for it?
        MH
        Hi MH,
        I summoned up the strength and opened it- i didnt feel as bad as i thought i would tbh.. Although i did just skimm over it really - couldn't honestly tell u if i feel any worse or better..

P x

Comment

Well done P - another hurdle over. x

Comment

Well done you ...... that must have taken some strength.... remember each time you re-read them - THEY'RE LIES!!!!! and for each one you will be able to find many FACTS that will disprove them........
            MH
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi there. I'm in the same situation as you and like you I feel useless but this site is great for giving help and advice and just having a rant if necessary. I think all the waiting is the worst - it is nearly 6 months since my son was arrested and having been charged 2 weeks ago we now have to wait until 5th July for the first court appearance then I dread to think how long it will be before the trial begins. On the whole we are coping well as a family and don't feel a need to visit the GP. My sleep patterns are all over the place though. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep(hence I am posting at 3 in the morning) then I nod off putting my feet up during the day or watching TV at night. I am just glad that I don't work anymore because I think I would find it worse to cope.
              My son seems be be carrying on as normal and he has a new girlfriend. She seems ok but then I thought that of the false accuser. In his shoes I would be very wary of the opposite sex especially so soon after the accusation but he says he is not going to let that woman ruin his life while he still has his freedom(if the worst happens) and it's his wayof coping.

Keep strong and I hope all goes well.

Comment

Three in the morning is all to common at the moment and it's a lonely place but it's when I do my crying mostly.
                I'm glad your son is being positive and not letting it stop him having a social life. I can understand your concerns though.
                Keep your chin up x

Comment

Hello

Hi there, it's been a few months since I was on here, been doin ok until this last wk, the trial is next wk- and am so very scared for my lad.. P x

Comment

Good luck for next week. Are you going to be able to go? I feel it's very important to have people supporting the accused in court.
                    Take time to relax in the evenings, nice meal, hot bath, long walk, funny film - anything to get your mind out of that court-room.
                    Take care

Comment

Hi P71,

So sorry that it has reached this point for you all............. Wishing you for you all. Has your sol/barrister been a good support?

Comment

Hi, so sorry to hear its gone this far.

Reading your posts i see its your son and you dont know what to make of it.

Well in my case my Dad was with me through the trial and he didnt know either, because obviously he is so close to me and its difficult from that perspective.

It will be traumatic for you as well as your son, going through this trial.

I wish you all the best. There is plenty of advice on this forum about the whole process and i would advise you and your son to read it as i expect he will not be called for the next two days at least (depending on the number of witnesses, and pre-trial legal arguments).

SJ

Comment

Hi,

Just to say 'thinking of you all'........ And that your son has received his success.

Comment

Working...
                          X