X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
    The re-bail can mean any of the following:
    1: They haven't got around to looking at the case properly
    2: they have referred the case to the CPS and are waiting for their decision
    3: They are waiting for results of some sort to come back - forensics, phone analysis, etc
    4: they think it's clearly a fabricated allegation and it's simply not at the top of their priority list.

Be prepared for a long wait. Many re-bails are quite common.
    Hi guys,

Just to let you know, received a call from sol 2 hours before I was going to bail.

All charges dropped and NFA!!!

Wouldn't tell me why, but cant express how I feel right now, still in shock I think,

Thank you all for your support, and replies in getting through this hell, and wish everyone he best for the future.

My heart goes out to everyone that is still suffering from these accusasions.

Chris.
    Xxx

Comment

that is brilliant news - so pleased for you!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Phew! That's great news!
        Be prepared for a bit of a rollercoaster in terms of your emotions - you may feel elated one minute and furious the next: this is all "normal".
        Thanks for coming back and sharing your happy news.
        Banana time!

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
          Phew! That's great news!
          Be prepared for a bit of a rollercoaster in terms of your emotions - you may feel elated one minute and furious the next: this is all "normal".
          Thanks for coming back and sharing your happy news.
          Banana time!
          Hi all,

Yes, the mood is a bit like that to be honest, but just got to put it all behind you.

And thank you for the bananas!!!

Comment

This is great news and glad that this didn't go on for months and months for you!
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Fantastic News !

Congrats, LP
              Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Brilliant news

Good luck with the rest - don't get into this situation again!

Comment

Brilliant news!

Comment

Sorry to be late - been away and still catching up - FANTASTIC NEWS....
                    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Wonderful news!
                      "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
                      X