No announcement yet.

Where do I start !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep posting and keep telling us what you're feeling and we'll help all we can.......
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

It's getting nearer!!

Hi everyone,

Update:
      Never ended up going to a pre trial review as it got cancelled twice and it has been decided that there is no need for one.

Meeting barrister today for a lengthy meeting.

We are both really anxious ...... Hoping and praying justice works and we can then start to rebuild our shattered lives piece by piece.. Trial starts in 2 weeks so will keep everyone posted.

Comment

Will be thinking of you today, good luckLP
        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Hope things went well for you to-day.....

Comment

Not guilty !!!!!!!!!!

Will update in more detail when we find the strength but I am elated to scream from every rooftop that day 3 into trial my husband's case was kicked out of court and found not guilty on all 9 counts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Absolutely brilliant news!!! Please accept a few more bananas to add to your bunch
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Congratulations to your husband and you for having stood by him. You can proudly show your children these:

Comment

I'm very pleased to read this!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Two in one day! Fantastic news, I'm so pleased for you!
                    I know you must be in a pretty high emotional state at the moment, but when things are a bit more "normal" (?!) it would be great if you could write a little more detail. It could be very helpful to other members.
                    In the meantime, concentrate on enjoying the elation of freedom. Well done for being such a strong support for your partner. Banana time!

Comment

I am so happy for you and your family, I hope that you can get the normal life you deserve, God bless you all.

Comment

WOW - AMAZING soooooo pleased for you all - enjoy the start of the rest of your lives together....here they are

Comment

Thank you !!!!!!

Thank you everyone for your support and genuine happiness for us !!!!

It's amazing how emotional it is to have people be so genuine and warm when we have never actually met !!!!

I promise I will be making a very long post soon to explain the actual allegations and the story of the whole trial . Hope your ready for a long read......

Xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Congratulations !!!

LP
                            Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

I for one am looking forward to that "long read". Please post it to give support to others, including me! I wish you all the best, I really do!

Comment

Brilliant news
                                "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
                                X