Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you back, 0990!

Comment

I'm here because I'm a naive sod basically. I volunteered at the school I had just left, mentored a 14 year old girl who claimed incorrectly that her mum was dying and built a friendship with her. I was 18/19 at the time. I was accused, she retracted and her mum tried to build a relationship. When I found love with my girlfriend who is now my fiancee, the mum made accusations that didn't reach the police and I left the school after explaining the situation.

Last year, the girl, now 17, stayed with us for a few weeks. She told many lies and we asked her to leave. Weeks later, she was back at her mums and I was landed with a false allegation that when she was 14 and I was 19, I had touched her over her clothing. She also alleged that I had made inappropriate searches on my computer. I have enlisted the services of Chris Saltrese and am currently on bail until late February. Hoping for tht NFA but believe myself to have a strong case if it goes further.

I remain here regularly not just for my own support, though I request it often but also to help others. it's a wonderful thing to participate in a community where we understand eachother's pain and experiences and can mutually assist eachother through dark times. I'd encourage any newcomers to seek advice, we are all friendly...some of us are greatly experienced in many areas including the emotional turmoil, the legalities, decent solicitors etc. There will always be someone here to help and plenty of people to listen.

When posting, you shan't be judged...many of us are here through naivety and stupidity, including myself and including the most intelligent people here. Post what you can but don't identify yourself! it's a public forum. The sticky threads are a great and useful read too. My other advice to newcomers reading this is don't OBSESSIVELY read the forum. Spend some time here, it helps, but moderate it because it can be overwhelming sometimes. Most of the people who come here are here because they've been dealt unjustly. There are plenty of people who don't even seek this support because their situation has turned out well. Don't lose sight of that and think you are doomed because some stories on here sound bleak. There is always hope.
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

This is a great idea

I'm here because my son is being falsely accused of sickening things by 2 daughters of my ex. We lived a nightmare whilst we were a 'family'

They were attention seekers, social misfits, one was a thief (probably still is) & liars.

I am convinced this either due to an off the cuff remark that has escalated to extremes or is a revenge attack to hurt me, and can only do that by going through my son.

There are so many flaws that we know of, and we are still not at the stage of reading their statement. Their allegations date between 2002 - 2007 (they've got their years wrong though)

We are awaiting a decision from CPS
        I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

im here as my hubby stupidily cheated on me. did he force himself on her i know he knows and she knows he didnt but as everyone keeps telling me police and cps have figures and targets to meet so that means my hubby goes to court wasting tax payers money all becuase he was an idiot and cheated on me.

Comment

I found this place before the retrial of the guy who raped me. I was looking for more undertanding of the criminal "justice" system after I realised at the first trial that it wasn't fair. I joined for support and you haven't been able to get rid of me since!
            "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
            X