Amazing who you bump into....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

................ ..................
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Incidentally, I really can't talk about this on the "other" forum...Although of course everyone there is wonderful and very kind and welcoming. It's just that there are a lot of people there who are going through a terrible ordeal of their own, and they don't need me whining and wibbling on about what happened to me 6 years ago, especially when my hubby is fortunate enough to be out of prison already and to have found a permanent job that he loves! See, now I am feeling blessed and guilty at the same time. I ought to be able to out this behind me, surely.

Sorry everyone. Thank you everyone. xx

Comment

DOBBY!!!! Love him. can you hover a blancmange over my head?

Comment

I was just looking on ebay for Dobby things. You can get a Dobby lego figure!

You can go and wibble on the other one - it helps those going through the same thing to know that there is life on the other side.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

The only way of beating people like that is by not letting them beat you. Nothing would please me more than to walk past where x works in 10 years and see he is still doing the same rubbish job with no job satisfaction and no money when i will have a job i love and will be better at it, ironically, because of what he put me through.

i was watching the wright stuff earlier and they were talking about flashforward and whether you would want to see your fucture. of course i would have wanted to prevent what happened to me but if i had of been able to see how much it would make me a stronger, more resilient and more determined person perhaps i would have been able to deal with it better. the person i have become is the type of person i want to be but not someone i could have become without a life shaking event. for that i am grateful. in the same way as you can now appreciate how strong you and your husband are and how you used this horrific event to change your lives for the better.
            "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Too true Friday. I didn't thin k I could go through what I have and still remain standing and string two words together!

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Comment

Excellent philosophy friday! Well said!
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Well said Friday.
                  Most of the time I genuinely do think that my life is incomparably better now than it would have been without The Liar's accusation. It really is, and I am proud of the person I have become - more tolerant; less likely to make a snap judgement on anyone; far more focused on enjoying life.
                  Thank you

Comment

i do wish that my profound realisations weren't always inspired by the wright stuff or loose women though!
                    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

now you've gone and spoiled the illusion

Comment

Working...
                      X