Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met police may end policy of automatic belief of sex abuse complaints

Hi

The following Met police may end policy of automatic belief of sex abuse complaints url refers -

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ays-hogan-howe

It is now pay back time against my ex-wife.

I told the Police when I was originally arrested for allegedly raping my ex-wife if was completely false, but the Police and CPS still charged me with 5 counts of rape.

After a 2 week trail with no witnesses, cctv or medical evidence I was acquitted on all charges.

I made a compliant to the IPCC and CPS after the trail that my ex-wife made false rape allegations, but both told me there was a case to answer.

However, I am now going to make a new complaint.

Saying that at my rape trail my ex-wife committed perjury by not telling the whole truth under oath.

I had medical evidence from the local hospital to prove that I had a broken thumb at the time my ex-wife said I raped her, which she never mentioned in her witness statement.

When the CPS barrister told the jury I did have medical records to prove that I did have a broken thumb at the time of the alleged rape the Crown case against me collapsed.

Timing is everything.

This is good news - but we have to change an ingrained culture of over 15 years of the Police accepting the evidence of so called 'victims' as being absolutely true, ignoring the defendant. All that really happens is if we swing the pendulum too far across either side, is then becomes serious 'collateral damage' to someone and we end up with unintended victims - for example you and many others. I have welcomed the judge led reviews on historical abuse and also the judge led review on the Metropolitan Police's practices on handling cases. I hope that there is a truly independent approach. But the cynical side of me says, even it if comes up with clear direction, will the police/CPS politics allow for any change in the way things are done? For the Police/CPS to accept a failing, in their eyes is to accept 'blame' and potential litigation.

The cynical side of me also questions today's move, by the CPS, to charge Rolf Harris with seven more cases of indecent assault. There is a movement to move away from having '12 good men' (or women) (our peers) on a jury to determine someone's guilt and only have a judge make a decision. Given the amount of publicity surrounding his fall from grace, where are they going to find a juror who has not been influenced by the media/press about his character? 99% chance of him being found guilty anyway, but all the jurors will listen to evidence which in all probability has been tainted by pre-existing views. His age determines that Rolf Harris will die in prison anyway. Too have a long convoluted trial is going to a costly impact, if he pleads not guilty. The 'victims', if they are victims, have the right to see justice acknowledging the hurt they has been caused to them, but equally so has the accused. The same level of justice those of us who are falsely accused are actually denied.

As some of you are aware, I've been trying to get my head around the actions of the police, justice and the legal system . . and it's lack of any sense. This said, Rolf Harris being charged at a time when the CPS/Police are under the greatest levels of attack from the public and the press, in purely cynical times. If you follow the time line of events, especially when the CPS/Police are being questioned about their wrong actions, they give notice (with a short period) of another person being arrested or charged, to take the heat of themselves. Rolf Harris is a real 'gem' for the CPS in terms of good publicity as he has become easy prey for being accused as he is a convicted person. The CPS action is a piece of magicians deflection, guaranteed certainty of nothing going wrong with this court case. Following the debacle of last weeks 'brush past the actress sexual allegation' and the collapse of the court case, they now need their credibility propping up .

Just wait for the next bit of criticism of the police or CPS and watch them deliver an announcement, on time, about another series of arrests or charging just to deflect the public's view and gain increased sympathy for their actions on allegations of serious sexual conduct.

Comment

Similar thread:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...use-complaints
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

No one is above the law

My ex-wife knew that making a rape allegation would automatically end our marriage and give her full control of the family home and automatic custody of our son.

In England and Wales in 2015, 9000 women accused their current partner of rape knowing they were above the law and would never face any prosecutions for perverting the course of justice and perjury.

Making a rape allegation against your husband is now the first step in many divorces in England & Wales and the conviction rate is almost 0.

It should be the case that if a rape prosecution fails in court the accused is allowed to make a complaint against his accuser if there is sufficient evidence to prove the victim lied in their evidence.

Comment

Family Break ups cost the UK Tax Payer £48 Billion per year

The following article reports that Family break up cost the UK tax payer £48 Billion per year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ort-finds.html

The will almost certainly explain why the police are saying they are now open minded to women making false rape allegations.

It is safe to say that the police/CPS were completely over taken with political correctness in recent years.

With married men being the biggest group accused of rape in England and Wales (9000 in 2015)

I have already made a compliant to the CPS that my ex-wife committed Perjury at my rape trail

I will find out very soon how open minded they are in the next few days.

Unhappy

Comment

Strange but True

The following BBC url reports that the Police will now refer so-called abusive husbands for treatment -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35591041

I was expecting some sort of response to my email to the CPS detailing why my ex-wife should be charged with perjury.

I have not so received a response directly from the CPS about my allegations, but what the police are now saying is they will not prosecute husbands accused of domestic abuse for rape any more, but put them on a 1-to-1 training course instead.

This way they can hear the husbands side of the story, which is often very different to what the wife is saying.

Without the expense of going to court and letting the jury decide who is right and who is wrong, which all to often is proven to be the wife that is lying accusing her husband falsely for rape as the start of her divorce process.

If this was done for me instead of putting through a completely wasted rape trail it would have saved the UK Tax payers £80K.

Unhappy

Comment

I now have a crime number from the Police accusing my ex-wife of perjury

The Police/CPS are now opened minded about my allegations that my ex-wife committed perjury compared to 3 years ago when I made the same complaint but they did nothing.

I had to write a letter to the CPS fully outing my case against my ex-wife.

They replied saying I should go to my local police station and report the crime

The police were not to keen to take the case on, but when I showed them the CPS letter they could not say no.

Unhappy
              Last edited by Unhappy; 27 February 2016, 12:29 PM.

Comment

The status Quo continues

I have been speaking with police all afternoon.

They basically said that my ex-wife has to make a full confession before they can charge her with perjury.

They said proving that she did not tell the whole truth in her witness statement or while on the witness stand does not mean she was not raped.

The complaint has been closed.

Still unhappy

Comment

I can see people be able to lie and the falsely accused not able to clear their name fully leading to people taking the law into their own hands... It's disgusting these people get away with such evil.
                  Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Iron Fist shoved down your throat

I told the police yesterday being accused of rape is like having an iron fist shoved down your throat.

You are automatically assumed to be guilty and treated like a murderer.

Sexual abuse crimes are now 25% percent of the police work load.

Rape is the the police best crime to investigate as it requires absolutely no evidence against the accused to go to trail.

As I saw in my own case my ex-wife witness statement never said the word rape once.

However, the Police/CPS accused me of 5 counts of rape including multiple rape.

Then they sit in the court room for 2 weeks with big smiles as if they have caught a really dangerous rapist.

To have the jury say not guilty on all counts and no-one said did my ex-wife lie after wasting £80K of UK Tax Payers money

Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by Unhappy View Post
                      Rape is the the police best crime to investigate as it requires absolutely no evidence against the accused to go to trail.
                      Also it's usually an easy one to deal with as the accused is usually so shocked he can hardly get any words out never mind a weapon

(doesn't stop them turning up mob-handed though!)
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

this thread gives me some hope for my brother who is also accused of 5 counts of rape against his ex. our family has been torn apart and we dont know which way to turn at the moment. im so pleased your outcome was a good one, and i hope my brothers is the same x

Comment

Scatter gun justice

Hi

This may give your brother some hope -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35468004

I have extracted the main paragraph -

"It was felt that there is considerable pressure on the CPS to improve on success rates and to prosecute more cases, which may lead to some cases being pursued even though there is little chance of obtaining a conviction after a trial".

I say to hell with the CPS for taking a scatter gun approach to justice and putting many innocent men through the horror of a rape trail for which they were found not guilty.

The CPS should pay damages for the trouble that they cause when they produce no evidence at court and loss the case.

Very Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                          X