Sex Cases consume 33% of court time as they are complex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Cases consume 33% of court time as they are complex

The BBC are reporting that the College of Policing are planning at making it a requirement for new constables to have a university degree as cases are becoming more complex as follows -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34805856

I am assuming this article is following on from the following RT article in January 2015 stating that 25% of England & Wales court cases are now sex crimes and consume 33% of court time because these cases are complex as follows -

http://rt.com/uk/221231-rape-cases-surge-courts/

(It is very strange that this article was never published by any UK website but only a Russian website)

As the judge said at the end of my rape trial against my ex-wife it was a difficult case.

Well any case where the victim has lied that she was rape will always be a complex or difficult case.

What amazed me by my rape case was how easy it was for my ex-wife to tick the police into believing she was raped everyday for 20 years without any witnesses or medical evidence.

No jury will ever find a man guilty of rape without witnesses or medical evidence as they only can convict when they have no reasonable doubt that the accused was guilty.

However, over 2000 men were acquitted in England and Wales for rape in 2014/2015 due to lack of evidence.

As the judge said to the jury at my rape case in his summing up he wanted their Common sense to decide if I was guilty.

The jury found me not guilty on all 5 counts of rape including 2 counts of multiple rapes as they could easily see my ex-wife was lying in her statement.

As it is impossible to believe that a women who claimed to have been raped everyday for 20 years had no witnesses or medical evidence to prove she raped was telling the truth.

It is now common practice for a women to start her divorce process by accusing her partner of rape to have him removed from for the family home and win automatic custody of their children without needing expensive divorce solicitors.

The Police are effectively becoming a free divorce service to any women who accuses her partner of rape.

Without any fear of being charged with perverting the course of justice and perjury

As the Police/CPS do not want to deter real rape victims of coming forward.

So in 2014/2015 of the 9000 women who accused their partners of rape the conviction rape was almost 0.

If police constables with university degrees have good common sense and can see through the lies that evil women are making against their partners and save huge amounts Tax Payers money on lost rape cases then it is a step in the right direction.

Unhappy

An interesting link which probably explains the often-quoted comment that the CPS are pushing cases through to trial which would have been rejected a few years ago.

I suspect Alison Saunders is empire-building (more funding required!) and anticipating a peerage for her sterling efforts when she retires
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
    X