Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Read for those falsely accused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Read for those falsely accused.

http://ndaa.org/pdf/the_voice_vol_3_no_1_2009.pdf

Another interesting read..

http://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/r...march_2013.pdf

Comment

Always there is doubt.

My father is a man of great propriety, honour and love. My mother died when I was 18 and my father was left to bring up 3 daughters, my other sister and brother had left home and I popped off to university. He was always proud of bringing up 6 kids, of which four had great success in their relationship and business life, none were in prison or went astray. Then three years ago his 'trouble free' family was tainted by my false allegation. Since then I have battled with the police. Sometimes his anger against the police seems greater than mine! I always approach him for counsel and give him my letters to read.

He commented on my arrest - which was all said in a simple sentence."Your lodger was given a 3 year suspended sentence for wrongdoing, whereas you were handed out a full LIFE SENTENCE ( by the police ) for doing nothing wrong!" (you can read my full story on my website http://www.false-arrest.co.uk).

On Friday I received a copy of the letters sent to my GP. Who has been fabulous. My level of distress has been suicidal and he intervened to support me to getting a clear message to my former employers, via North yorkshire Police, that it had been determined that I was free from investigation on the 19th December 2012. I have provided evidence (previously) to my 'hyper' cautious former employers about my removal from PNC and local systems of data. This was done after a two police complaint enquiries (only 2 officers were disciplined and 1 suspended!) my arrest was determined to be unlawful.

Six letters latter to Chief Constable David Jones, from me, my MP and two doctors, have just been responded to after 2 years. They are confirming 'that (me) is not currently under investigation'

Why the use of the word 'currently'? On the strength of 'Exceptional Case' procedures of removal of all DNA, finger prints, photograph, records and details from the Police National Computer and the localised data systems does that no make it clear under guideline and the law that I am clear? Are they going to drag me in again at some unwholesome hour and re-investigate? or are they being truly monstrous and denying me (as someone who has been fairly vexatious and persistent) the right to move forward and get a character reference, so that I can recover part of my dignity and life.

The third paragraph implies that they have a complete record on me and might drag it out in case anyone wants to know about it.

Time to get more vexatious . . . it seems. The words intelligence and police are a bit of an oxymoron. No evidence, just 'intelligence' was the reason for my arrest.
      Attached Files

Comment

Glad they are looking at red flags but the bit about prosecuting really bugged me, why does everybody assume FA's have some psychological issue? It's making them the victim yet again which is exactly what they want.
        I get people saying FA must be very messed up, or oh she was young at the time etc. Yet at the time she made the complaint she was a university educated fully grown woman, who has never been diagnosed with a mental illness and new the FULL implications her lies would cause. IF they have a diagnosed mental health issue and don't name an attacker then go easy on them but if somebody could have gone to prison then FA should, end of story!
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Working...
        X