Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymity for rape suspects? I say name the men AND the women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...AND-women.html
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Just wait till Jo Woods gets to hear about this article
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Good article with many interesting points of view. The part that I picked up on which isn't voiced enough to my mind is why make rape a crime way and above other violent crimes. Any crime where one person uses superior force on another whatever the motif to terrorise and physically , morally ,and psychologically damage is hidious and should be punished very severely. This is why I feel the re-definition of rape (lumping violent rape with iffy issues concerning 'consent' ) is full of short-comings.
      Thanks for posting

Comment

There is a thread on the mums net forum I stumbled upon today. Couldn't stop myself posting an answer to
        one who said ...a false allegation of a sexual nature affects and impacts on the accused no more than it would if it was an allegation of murder or burglary. Silly mare needs to be speaking to some of the people falsely accused on here before she goes spouting her feminist claptrap ! LP.
        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ter-Lloyd.html
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

well balanced enough article. Thanks, RFLH.
            I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Yes, very good.

Comment

Working...
              X