X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen this man?!

Looks like the got him already!
    Attached Files
    Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

I can think of at least one police force (north of sussex, but below London) who would look at that image and start looking for a blond-haired bearded white teenager instead.

Comment

They'd just go ahead and arrest the reporter.
      Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Actually, no. They'd go for anything the exact opposite of the reporter.
        In fact, the force in questrion (and my OIC incidentally) were looking years ago for a rapist who happened to be black. I felt like ringing them and asking if they were looking for a specific black man, or if just any old black man would do.
        Not known for letting the truth get in the way of a good lynching, them.
        Last edited by LS; 9 October 2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

brilliant picture, the look of complete innocence and unawareness on the reporters face!!!!!!!! Laugh? I nearly wet myself!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah Davet, he looks like a dear in head lights! I can picture him going "**** **** ****" under his breath!

Comment

First time i've laughed for weeks!

Comment

I still pull this up now and again for a giggle!

Comment

Pulled it again for the look on his face!!

Comment

Working...
                  X