Germaine Greer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germaine Greer

has anybody seen on the mail online that Germaine Greer is asking for an online site naming everybody accused of rape. Shame on her

Oh you missed this, witsend. It was on Radio 2 yesterday so I rang in and suggested that if she wants anyone accused of sexual offences to be named and shamed, even those who haven't even been formally accused or prosecuted, then I would suggest that she also insist that the names and adresses of the women who named them also go onto the site, just in case they're not as pure as the driven snow as they'd have us believe.
    What's the betting the idea suddenly won't be quite so appealing to her now?

Also, in today's Express, she's quoted as saying that she's turning into her mother, who she has called "a Nazi."
    Now, if I were a Nazi, I'd be insulted by any connection to her... however remote.

Comment

I commented on the Mail story on mail online - but i think it was moderated out as it wasn't put up! I said much the same.

Comment

It's great, in this wonderful country we have the right to freedom of speech..... which lasts the entire time from moving ones fingers on the keyboard, to the time we press the "send" button with some websites like that.

If it's any consolation, I've had the same problem with the Chav's Gazette and the BBC online Have Your Say page. There was me thinking a moderator was only supposed to weed out the swearing, not to withhold comments on one side of an argument in order to make it appear one-sided.

You'll rarely, if ever, get that here.....

Comment

Gather if she had a family member wrongly accused she would soon change her tune, people like her make my blood boil

Comment

She's an embarrassment to real women everywhere.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
            X