my virginity was taken by a basterd n now im emotionless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my virginity was taken by a basterd n now im emotionless

when i was 15 almost 16 i met a guy that pucked me up because he knew i was young, i was going through alot and i used to go through stages of depression because of serious issues with my family. i was so innocent and naive i still had that idea that because i was a good gurl guys would always respect and try to protect me. i was so wrong. He charmed me for month and months and finally after a year of putting it off when i thought he new me and i him that i hadnt seen anything better so far. i gave my virginity to him, even when it was done he made me feel special. so after 4months of being with him after that it was amazing and i started to change and want sex more n more because all the barriers that held me back were gone, i wanted to explore. by now i was almost 17. he in turn abliged introducing me to his friends and treating me special until i started focusing on school more and him too. all the tenderness stopped and i would ask what was wrong...it became a chore to get his attention, it was hard work. i thought my first would be that special one, until he told me he just didnt want to talk to me anymore and he did care anymore. to save myself embarassment i did pursue it, my ego was broken. so now i dont care because i dont trust guys anymore, im now in another relationship and stringing the guy along because i dont want to be valnurable again to be hurt the way i was. i want only physical. is this normal?
Working...
X