Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was raped and now i have a child by him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was raped and now i have a child by him.

10 Months ago i thought my life was wonderful until a night out with friends!!! I was not drunk or on drugs (would never touch them). My friend and I decided to walk through the woods together and that was were it happened. I was attacked from behind and was knocked out! I remember waking up bleeding and bare. I could hear my friend screaming at someone telling them to stop. It all went blank again. I awoke the next morning alone and stumbled to the police station. I found out who my attacker was and it was my friend?s brother! Anyway the trial went ahead and he got sent down for 7 years. I now have a beautiful baby boy by him. Why did I keep the baby you ask? I don't think my child should suffer for what his dad has done it would not be fair. I have written to my attacker and have told him that he has a son. The only things is do I let him see his son?

My email is Carla.jordan@identextph.co.uk

??????? Why would you expose a baby even if it is his to such a monster? Cant get my head around that one, surely as you are aware of how dangerous this man is, wouldn?t you want to protect this child from him? At least until the child is much older where he can make an informed decision about wanting to see his father?
    Only you know what is right, but I think you should talk this through with a councillor, talk about whether it would actually be beneficial for him or the child to meet and the impact that this would have on you. I?m sorry to hear what happened to you and you have both my sympathy and empathy. I was in the same situation as you, but I miscarried. If the child had of been born I wouldn?t stop it from seeing the dad if that?s what it truly wanted, but I couldn?t see the father, and this would only happen in the presence of social workers and police, and when the child was old enough to understand what was happening. Also I would ask for the child to have a psychological assessment before hand to let it know what to expect and whether they are doing it for the right reasons, if the doctors say that there is a ulterior motive then I would make sure the pair never met. Ultimately the decision is yours, I?m glad to see you hold no grudge against your child, your right the child hasn?t done anything wrong..........but the father did.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

Comment

Working...
    X