New here - hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here - hello

really quite nervous about writing here as the only 2 people that know my story are my boyfriend and my best mate.

I was raped 6 years ago when i was on holiday, i didnt tell a soul about this until 2 years ago when i met and fell in love with my boyf. Since then i have never felt worse its almost like admitting it has brought all the feelings that i buried so deep inside for 4 years have come out, i dont know how to cope, not dealing with it seems like such an easier option. i havnt slept properly in years due to horrific flash backs but now that someone knows about them i need to find a way to control them i have absolutely no idea where to start. I hate how i feel, i suffer from anorexia and the two combined are dragging me down, my life has slipped away from me so much in the last few years, my diagnosis, 3 miscarriages and i blame myself for everything. Please help me if you can.

Im sorry to have droned on but i hope i can now find someone to talk to that understands me, thankyou so much for reading this. x

just to let you know you are not on your own , don't let the flash backs inter-fear with your new life, talk about them and try to understand why you have them, if your boyfriend is what you say he will help , in the way he cares for you ,big hug
    Them who cares for others care for them selves , life is for living , one chance one life,don't let it get you down,
    good luck

Comment

Are you getting help at all? It sounds like you need help from your GP.

Comment

Working...
      X