support badly needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• support badly needed!

hi,i have been raped and am starting to try and move on with my life,but i badly would like to chat to other women that have been raped for support.Does anyone want to chat,or does anyone know of any supportive chatrooms that help rape survivors? although im recovering it would really help me to know that im not alone...

support

Hi there.

there is a site for survivors of rape run by a lady called Snoopyseed who used to post here a lot. i believe the address is abcvictimsbreakfree.org but i am not 100% sure. it is a members-only site, and you would need to join.

if you try typing it into a search engine it should yield results. Sorry I can't be of more help. Wishing you lots of luck.

Saffron

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
      there is a site for survivors of rape run by a lady called Snoopyseed who used to post here a lot. i believe the address is abcvictimsbreakfree.org but i am not 100% sure. it is a members-only site, and you would need to join.
      Saffron
      Hi bellygoddess and Saffron,
      The site address you are looking for is http://groups.msn.com/abcvictimsbreakfree/. You need to have a yahoo account, and then need to apply to join. Snoopy is the mod there and she will then approve you. They have a discussion forum and a chat room.

I hope that is of help.

All the best,

Mr Moo
      I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Working...
      X