say hi nd tell your storie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• say hi nd tell your storie

ello my names charlotte and im 14 i was raped 2 month ago by my ex boyfreind who i had been with for three weeks at the time. im seeing a councerler and she is helpful but once a week doesnt seem to be anuff. my mum thinks im ok with it all and coming to terms with it but the fing is im serveirly over eating and puttin on weight and crying all the time no one seems to be able to give me streight advice because aparently evryone reacts difrently aswell as this i was morterfied to see that there was two websites above this 1 when i typed rape forum into google that had rape fantersees on them. the boy that did this to me has put a brick threw my window scince the ploice have been informed and trashed my litle sisters bike im constant scared anyway i gt to go mums back xx

hi charlotte i understand what you are goin through. I think i have been raped and i don't really know what to do either. I am totally scared too. All the advice i can give you is to make sure that your house is totally safe and aviod places at night where your ex might be lurking waiting for you. Last but not least be strong predators like your ex have a yendancy to move on after some time

Comment

Working...
    X