Raped many years ago now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strugglingtomoveon View Post
    Thanks for everyone's views. I do worry about his family, but not in the way you may think. His daughter was 1 when he raped me, now she must be 18. She's spent her teenaged years growing up with a man who locked me in a storage room and raped me at 17. Is she safe? Does he rape her? I do worry about her and about whether me not reporting what happened to me has affected her badly. I feel cowardly for this. So i can understand what Bene has been saying, about how reporting can save future victims. I just wish i had at the time.
    If a man is vile and sick enough to rape his own.daughter that is all on him not you, dont upset yourself with thoughts like that hun.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Hmmm.... yes I did wonder about a man who has so little regard for a teenage girl, whether there would be others of whom he had taken advantage shall we say.
      Once again it's i a crying shame that this post developed the way it did.
      Hope the OP finds closure to this distressing chapter of her life
      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
        Thank you RF Bene is unlike any Christian i have known in my walk. I pray her journey with God softens her heart.

Lily Hun,
        You don't have no right to comment on my relationship with God. Many people identity themselves as Christians but they don't have no real relationship with Jesus, it's not just about going to church every Sunday and praying occasionally. The Lord he knows our deepest desires and our thoughts even before they enter our minds.

God knows our intentions, so if your only reason for going to church and suffering God is so your partner doesn't get prosecuted; since you brought the subject up let's discuss it. Have you truly submitted your life heart and body to God? Do you have a heart that is intentionally about serving him? Pleasing him. Do you ever night get on your nees and say God I submit myself to your will whatever it is even if it's against my flesh and I don't like it. Even if the wrost happens and my partner gets charged and convicted (God forbid ) I'll will still praise you and seve you. Do you lily?
        Are you walking by faith or by sight?

Please Hun don't be so quick to judge others oh your not a real Christian because of this or that. Hun worry about your own relationship with Jesus. I'll suggest you read the gospel of Mark 4 verse 39. I've been reading it a lot it helps me so much. It may help you too.

You seem from what I've read like a very sensitive person the smallest thing upsets you and bothers you I was the same, couple of weeks ago you were upset about you and your boyfriend spliting up. Yes I know breakups are hard but as you claim to be a Christian girl where is your faith? Jesus is all you need. Your joy and peace and hope and value should come from him not any man. Not even your husband! I'm single but I'm content with Christ he is all I need.
        I have not said anything bad about you. I've been called all kinds of names today yet I'm still smiling and have peace. That's because my identity value and approval does not come from this world it comes from God I'm what God declares I'am and not what you or anyone else says assumes , or think I'm.
        Plus I know I'm a good person with a good heart and I'm sure you are as well but please like I've said already don't talk about me like you personally know me.

Thank You.

Comment

Bene i was baptised LONG before this happened OH more recently at an alpha course but over a year before FA my.life heart and soul fully changed because of Jesus. There are all different types of christians, they can usually recognize eachother because of the same holy spirit living within them. A loving supportive nature i recognizr in hello and many others but not in you. Your a really malicious girl. I pray every day for members on both sides of this forum even you as you seem extremely broken.
          Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Yes i will continue to submit myself to Gods plans no matter what as i said yesterday i wont even seek to get any kind of revengance against FA i want to move toward and turn the situation into something positive. Whatever the result i will not take to the internet and torment people whos cases are still going on, whatever the result i wont become bitter. Every persons circumstances are different and all i.want is to offer support. I dont know you in person, in all honesty Im not sure we'd get along, I think.people should be kind to one another and not say unhelpful things to people in baf situations. I dont want to fight with you though, this site is about support and so many value it. Look at the hope it brings to RedScouse in.prison.

Comment

I was musing as to whether this thread had got derailed and should I do something about it so went back and had a look at the op....

Just wanted to share my story and see what others say really.

H x
              so it's probably ok to let it run
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                I was musing as to whether this thread had got derailed and should I do something about it so went back and had a look at the op....

so it's probably ok to let it run
                I'm not offended by the way my thread has gone. It's good to talk about things, i never talk about what happened in my real life.

Comment

I'm not offended by the way my thread has gone. It's good to talk about things, i never talk about what happened in my real life.
                  Though i do think it's sad how victims of false accusations and victims of rape seem to go up against each other on this site.

We're all victims.

Comment

Though i do think it's sad how victims of false accusations and victims of rape seem to go up against each other on this site.

We're all victims.
                    As an older poster I think it's sad how people seem to be trolling and taking the forum for granted. STMO - I'm unsure if you and Bene are the same person posting as you both seem to be stoking the fire.
                    Maybe worth pointing out that the site isn't sponsored - the owner pay's for it out of his own pocket, also Casehardened is the only person moderating out of his own free time... Personally I'd be pressing the ban button, just to get some peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Izzy View Post
                      As an older poster I think it's sad how people seem to be trolling and taking the forum for granted. STMO - I'm unsure if you and Bene are the same person posting as you both seem to be stoking the fire.
                      Maybe worth pointing out that the site isn't sponsored - the owner pay's for it out of his own pocket, also Casehardened is the only person moderating out of his own free time... Personally I'd be pressing the ban button, just to get some peace!
                      I am not Bene, and I'm also the person who started this thread so I'm trying to steer it back towards its original theme. Which was me trying to share my story.

Comment

Originally posted by Izzy View Post
                        Very wise words Izzy, you are echoing what I think!

I am not Bene, and I'm also the person who started this thread so I'm trying to steer it back towards its original theme. Which was me trying to share my story.
                        From your viewpoint as the OP, are you finding Bene's contributions to the thread helpful to yourself, or would you prefer them to be moderated?
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I have to say I'm a little concerned about the way this thread has run and I too would have pressed the ban button, were it available, a few weeks ago when I was subjected to a personal onslaught by this person.

To bring religion into this debate? One's beliefs are completely individual however I understand that the fundamental value of Christianity is to treat others how we would wish to be treated ourselves?

So if we call for vengeance, criticize others, speak to them in a condescending , patronizing manner then that, by our own declaration of faith, is how we should expect to be treated in return.

Just saying...........I am off to very challenging day job now- I will be interested to see what further developments have occurred on my return.

CH- I think it was very prudent to ask that question of the OP
                          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

For what it's worth i dont think OP and Bene are the same person. I think OP was looking for support. Personally i would ban too as if this carries on this forum will be a ghost town. But im not admin and i don't fully know the rules and aims of the forum.

Can I personally block a user though? As i don't think mine and Benes interactions are helpful to anybody particularly new posters looking for advice.

Comment

STMO , I hope even writing on here has helped you a little and hopefully this is the start of your healing process.

As far as I am concerned any religion is a cult designed to control people
                              As someone said we are all victims here except some of us dont make a huge drama out of it all we want is someone to listen to us to know how we feel.

You know you can tell exactly what a person is like by what they write!

my 2 pence worth

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
                                For what it's worth i dont think OP and Bene are the same person. I think OP was looking for support. Personally i would ban too as if this carries on this forum will be a ghost town. But im not admin and i don't fully know the rules and aims of the forum.

Can I personally block a user though? As i don't think mine and Benes interactions are helpful to anybody particularly new posters looking for advice.
                                I seem to have stumbled upon some kind of recurring argument between you all and i really don't have the energy for it. It takes a lot out of me to share my story and i thought this might be a good outlet. It was interesting initially to see what people said. But now I'm being accused of lying, which is exactly what I'm always afraid of whenever i tell someone close to me about my rape .

This whole experience is now making me feel worse. Thank you to those who have offered kind words, but i think I'm going to step away from here.
                                Last edited by Strugglingtomoveon; 31 December 2015, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X