Where do i start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do i start?

im 19 and i was raped by my ex boyfriend nearly two years ago i dont know what to say how i feel but it feels like im empty was it something i done? did i beg him to do it? why did this happen?

ya not alone

my ex raped me about 2 month ago ive only just been able to call it rape and have been eating till im sick needless to say im putting on weight wen i tld my mum she made me tell the ploice i can rememba cryin on and off for about 2 weeks after both going to the ploice and after it happend as i didnt tell my mum for about a month i still see him all the time i was only with him for 3 weeks it was my first time and the only reason i said no was because hes cousen was there he is much stronger then me as i now know scince it happend hes threw a brick threw my window asked out a bunch of people i kno out causeing me to tell them hes now going out with a girl from my school and her and her freinds are tellling evryone im reely scared of himbut when i saw that its been a couple of years scince it happend to you i thaut you might b able to help me i know you need help yourself but i havnt learnd to cope so i dont no wot i could say to you acsept ya not alone nd if you eva want to tlk theres always sum1 x

Comment

Working...
    X