Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i do

Please can anyone give me any advice.
    for years and years now i have been searching for my father, nobody would tell me anything and all my family got really funny every time i bought the subject up.
    my mother had me just as she turned 16 in 1976 and then when i was 6 weeks old left me to be brought up by my natural grandfather.
    I was always incontact with my mother and always lived close, she died in 2000 aged 40.
    well getting to my point is my stepfather recently passed away also but before he died he told some close friends that the reason i do not know my father is because my mother had been raped by my grandfather.
    so my grandfather is also my father. My head is battered my grandfather looks after my daughter on the weekends as he is all alone and now is 76 but the worse thing if this is the case why would my mother leave me with her rapist. Which to me is totally sick My skin is crawling and i feel sick i have four children which makes me also there gran. i need advice about how i approach my grandfather over this but in my hearts of hearts i know this to be true please any advice welcome as i really dont know what to do

hiya lisa im sorry i cant help you much but if you need to talk im here for you. i understand this is a very dificult time for you and i understand why you wouldnt want your kid left alone with your children.

its been left a long time for you to catch wind of the story. no wonder you are confused. after all these years you thought he was you grand father and now to know diffrent you must be confused.

i dont know how you could aproach him and i see the incertinty isnt helping.

stay strong and remember im here. l
    love laura x x x

Comment

thanks laura i really do know what to do myself anyway got a dna sample he did not want to do it but i told him my mother had been raped by someone in the family and i needed to test him cause he had the same dna as her, he has fell for it and even signed the form but i don't think he believes me for one min he drunk loads of water before doing it i'm sure he has not done it right but it's worth the money to find out i feel totally sick if it was not for my four lovely kids i don't think i could get through it.
      i was raped when i was 18 but think i have coped with it very well.
      but i don't think i can cope with this at the minute i'm 98% sure it's true but i'm counting on that 2% for the test to tell me i'm wrong.
      The way he is acting theres not much chance of that

Comment

if i was in your position i too would hope that it was negative.
        i can understand the way you are feeling. that first time i was raped i thought i was gonna die i just wanted to kill myself on the spot i hated the way i felt. i put up with it again two more times till i snaped and i tried to take my life. it is hard to move on and im still trying to. i wish you all the best in your test and please keep in touch

love sent laura x

Comment

sending the test tomorrow fingers crossed will let you know the out come.
          thanks so much laurs all the best lisa

Comment

hiya hunni,

sorry me not been on in a while started a new job long hours and all.

i hope all gose ok for you and remember im here for you if you ever need to talk. or you can email me at lapopsgirl@hotmail.com its good to get it all out. better out that in is what they say. my love is sent to you love laura x x x

Comment

Working...
            X