Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been found not guilty of rape but the accusations and harrassment continue

this is about my sick friend's son.

Having spent 4 months in prison due to the malicious lies of his soon to be ex wife who accused him of both rape and assault, the jury thankfully saw through her lies and he was found not guilty.

He is home now (with family) and needs time to recover from his ordeal and is on sleeping tablets as he can't sleep, and is in no fit state to go back to work. It will take him a while to recover and get his life back together.

He firstly finds all the debts she has got both of them into while he has been in prison, and now 2 days after his release she has slapped an injunction on him saying she is scared of what he will do and now if he goes near her he could be arrest and go back to prison. he has no intention of seeing this evil woman ever again and now has to go to court again to defend himself on this injunction.

This woman is out of control, but the law seems to protect her when he is the REAL victim of her harrassment.

I wouldn't put it past her to say he has broken the restraining order to get him arrested again. In fact I wouldn't put it past her for this to be the whole idea.

Has any-one got any suggestions?

Also why is the Crown prosecution not arresting her for perjury and wasting police time and public money, let alone incarcerating an innocent person.

Carastro
    Last edited by carastro; 2 March 2014, 08:58 AM.

Hi they will only arrest her if she admits she lied, its not right I know how people can make accusation like it and get away with it

Comment

What a nighmare he has found himself in. Thankfully he got the right verdict.

The injunction really does seem unfair, agreed it looks like shes trying all she can to try cause trouble .

Does she live close to him? I hope he can get this stopped in court.

Comment

Originally posted by tigertiger View Post
        What a nighmare he has found himself in. Thankfully he got the right verdict.

The injunction really does seem unfair, agreed it looks like shes trying all she can to try cause trouble .

Does she live close to him? I hope he can get this stopped in court.
        They live in the same town, but she had to move while he was in prison, as she couldn't afford the rent despite running up an overdraft. He doesn't exactly even know the new address just roughly where she is.

All the while this goes on, he has not seen his children for over four months and who knows when anything can be sorted out to this end. He is going to need a "go between" as injunction aside he had already decided he wasn't risking any contact with her even to pick up the children for fear of what she might do next.

She is out of control.

they will only arrest her if she admits she lied
        This is so grossly unfair, they didn't mind arresting him even though he denied everything and locking him up with no bail, all on her say so.

Carastro

Comment

Working...
        X