Dunno what to do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunno what to do!

Im really worried and dont know what to do. I went to a party about 2 months ago , i wasnt drunk at all and walked home early by myself. I took the shortcut way down the and was walking home and all of a sudden a white van sopped and no one was about and this guy dragged me in and was covering my mouth and there was a bout 6 guysin there they looked about 20. I was trying to get out but a guy dragged me back and tryed to well touch me pushed him away and pushed me to the floor. They all forsed themselfs on me i tryed to push them of and i screamed for help but no one came and they were all to strong the driver was glancing back and laughing but the rest one by one forsed themself on me and they beat me up after aswell i was coverd in bruises, and forsed themslfs in my mouth. I was coverd in bruises / I just told my parents i got into a fight at the party and they wernt to happy about that,

Im too scared to walk down the street now and evern go anywhere. The worst thing is i missed 2 periods and iv taking a 3 pregnancy test and they have all come up as postive. No one knows about it iv jsut keptit to myself. Im soo ashamed im not sure what to do. Im 15 and was a virgin at the time. Im jsut so scared.

It makes you wonder what heap of sludge these men crawl out from! People like that ought to be locked up for life! You can't blame yourself for their behaviour or for not being able to get away. These people are guilty of barbaric cruelty and they should take the full responsibility for their actions.

There are counselling services where you'll hopefully get support and ideas on what to do. There's one here: http://www.rasac.org.uk/
    They don't counsel online, but you can find out about their telephone helpline service there. Unfortunately, it's only open something like one morning and two evenings a week. I think the next time it's open is Monday morning. Hopefully it'll be helpful. They might be able to refer you on to other places where you can get help as well.

It's quite common for people who've been raped to be scared to go out for a while afterwards. Maybe they could give you some advice on how to handle that as well.

Hopefully they'll talk through options regarding the pregnancy with you as well. One thing that must be worrying is that if you carry the baby to term, you'll feel ashamed because people might unfairly assume you must have been sleeping around. It would be difficult to tell them what really happened, but difficult to cope with what they think. But maybe you could ask the counselling service if they've counselled anyone else who had to do that and ask how they coped, and see if they come up with any suggestions.

It would be nice to know how you get on with them.
    My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
    And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

hello somebody, firstly well done for comingt onto this site and speaking out its the first step in taking action, im so sorry that this has happened to you, these men are absolutly vile monsters and they need to be stopped, first things first though you need to , you really do need to go and se a GP i cant emphasise this enough, you can request to see a GP that is different to the one you normally see and everything you tell them remains CONFIDENTIAL.
      You dont have to tell them about the attack if you dont want to, but please go and get checked out, if you have caught a std or you are preganant you need to know because if it is anything untoward the earler it is spotted the best chance of treatment.The next thing you really should do is have a think about wether you want to go to the police, i would suggest and advise that you do, HOWEVER the descion is purley yours.People will gather round and suypport you, you are so young and what has happened to yu is not your fault, you need to let people if you can know what has happened, no one will blame you, no one will shun you, everyone will gather round and support you.

Please have a think about the above and let us know whats happening, if you want to come back on this site for more support or advice please do.

You need help and you need support and most importantly, these men need to be taken off the streets, you do have the power to do this, and there is not one person alive that will not support you all the way if you decide this is what you want to do.

Best of luck

Snoopy
      "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

Comment

God what a situation! Firstly my sister is a daughter of a rapist (it seems to run in the family&#33, and although I don't see my sister as anything less, it is causing my mum a lot of heartache because my sister wants to find her real father. She is fully aware of the circumstances. I have no idea why my mum chose to keep the pregnancy but my sister is 31 and they lived in germany so totally different. But my mum wasn't much older than you. You have to decide what you want to do.

I see you haven't mentioned police in your statement! I would suggest going to them and having one of the mens babies will give them DNA to go on. If not that is your choice, just my personal opinion. Secondly I agree you should see your doctor. contact the BFPAS which is a pregnancy advisory service. They advertise in the back of cosmopolitan and think you can the the number from the phone book. They will offer counselling on the pregnancy and support you if you choose to terminate.

Whatever you do about the pregnancy you will always have what happened in your mind so seeking some sort of counsellor might be an idea.

And coming here helps too.

but please SPEAK TO SOMEONE! Even if they don't have the answers it will make it easier for you to find them.

Sending you internet hugs

Take care

xxxxx

Comment

i can begin to amagine how you must of felt at the time but my heart gose out to you. i know you feel ashamed but your not to blame. you need to remember this. your a few years younger than me and your teenage years are bad enough. please talk to your mum or dad or even an adult you trust about this cause your going to have to tell them about the pregnancy sooner or later. your GP can get you intouch with councelling projects in your area so all it would be would be for you to just turn up. please keep intouch and look after you and the baby love sent
          laura x x x

Comment

Working...
          X