4 years and still not moving forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 years and still not moving forward

hey I am new to this site. I was raped 4 years ago by my boyfriend and i reported it to the police but i left it too long, and nothing ever came of it. I know I never truly have accepted it (i have the stereotype of stranger + dark alley&#33 and so have been prevented from moving on. I find it difficult to form true lovin relationships with men and sex is something i now find necessary to keep a man as i am so scared of saying No! I am currently a single mum, dating a guy and slept with him but nothing much. I just don't know how to describe how this event in my life has affected my sex life! To top it off several months ago i was sexually assaulted by a sales man in my kitchen whilst my son was in the other room and I got so frightened. I just kept thinking 'it's going to happen again!'. In the end I had to tell him he might get me just to get him to leave my home! I feel so ashamed. I reported it to the police and it has been dealt with satisfactorily.

I just do not know what to do anymore. The rape seems to be with me every day! I just want to move forward. Help!
Working...
X