raped teenager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raped teenager

Hi im nikki am 13 i dont know who i could talk to i got raped 2 weeks ago i havent told any body was staying at my friends house and her brother forced himself on me and raped me but im to scared to tell anyone i want to tell my dad but dont want to hurt him my mum just recently passed away and my dads still trying to get over it .My friends brother is a well know man in my comunity hes 26 and hes in the army so hes a hero in everyones eyes i dont think anyone will listen to me he didnt use any protection so im scared i could be pregnant or have caught anything of him could someone please tell me the best thing i can do as i dont think i can go on im so depressed and want to kill my self ive started cutting myself with anything sharp i can find

hi nikki im margaret im 18 i think you shoul do the police or tell your parents the man who done this needs to be caught before he does it to someone else if you dont go to the police he is just basicly getting away with it and will attack other women or girls hope your doing ok please add my email address and if you need talk im there thanx maggiea2002@msn.com

Comment

hiya hunni i know this is a hard time for you but please dont do anything silly. i tried to kill myself as things were getting to much for me but its not the answer. when i woke up in hospital i just felt worse. cutting dont help either the scars i have make me feel disgusting and i have that i have to keep my arms covered.

please talk to your dad he is you dad and he wants to do his best by you. yeah he may be hurt but its best you talk to someone you love and trust.
      love sent laura x x x

p.s cause he is in the army dont mean he will get away with it. my step brother touched me up when i was 8 years old went in to the army and then got sent to prison for sexually asaulting a female while in there. so please dont think that way. you brother is sick but her got what he deserved. yeah i still love him but he hurt me in ways i cant being to describe.

Comment

Working...
      X