I've changed the date of my video statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've changed the date of my video statement

I'm doing it Friday now as I'm working tomorrow night and didn't fancy doing a 1 to 1 care after doing my statement.

I hope it all goes well for you on Friday. I'll be thinking of you.

Take care, and good luck.

Comment

Keep strong and focussed - you may find it quite emotional and also emotionally exhausting. Do make sure you have some support ready for you in the evening and that you have some special activities and rewards planned for you.......
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi Pinkdolphin, just wondering how it went yesterday. Hope you're ok.

if needed

Comment

Video went ok. Took almost 2 hours to do. My friend took me out for lunch and a large glass of wine (it was my husbands first week of college) Friday eve then we went to spend night with same friend and her husband.

Comment

I'm pleased the video went ok. Well done for sticking with it. I'm pleased you spent the evening with friends. You may find the next couple of days you may be feeling emotional.

Take care, and we're here if you need us.

if needed and ok.

Comment

Hi PD - well done you - will be quite a relief for you I should think. MusicLady has given you some great advice.........keep strong.....
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

I cried a lot Friday afternoon and last night and a bit this morning. Feel so good to have done it. Even if the CPS don't persue it, I feel great that I reported him and he will have a shock when the police knock his door after 21 years, and if from this it makes him think twice before doing it again. I feel awful that it took me so long to report him, but now it's done.

Comment

There's a 21 year gap since you reported? How can you be sure he hasn't already done this again in the last 21 years?

Comment

You can't be sure but these things have to be undertaken when you are emotionally ready to do it and not before. If he has or hasn't done it again it is not pink dolphin's responsibility either way, the main thing is hopefully the creep will get his comeuppance now.

Welshgirl x

Comment

Thank you fellow welshgirl. I didn't do it sooner because the 10 year old in me that it happened to has been terrified.

Comment

That's ok and I'm glad you didn't mind me posting that. Just said how I felt about it really. It is totally understandable that you would be terrified at the prospect of reporting him. I am so pleased that you found the courage to do it and I hope that this has helped you in your journey forward. How are things with you at the moment?

Take care Welshgirl x

Comment

Nothing to report really. The police are tracking him down. I've not really had chance to dwell on things recently as we are moving house soon.

Comment

That's good that your mind is occupied with other things at the moment, although moving house is pretty stressful in itself!

Sending you best wishes

Welshgirl x

Comment

Working...
                            X