Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling stupid

Ok I don't know where to start but...
    One week ago met my friend (we dated in the past for a few weeks but he was too controlling and we were good as just friends-looking back how foolish was i)and his daughter down the local shop, when I was going to walk a different way home his daughter said she wanted to come round and see my children's trampoline and my new house. So they came over and I spent some time playing on the trampoline with his daughter.
    She asked me to come round and watch a film with her I said I can't I have lots to do, but he pressured me said do it tomorrow dont let my daughter down.
    So I came round after a few hours but she was then going to bed which was strange as I went to his for her. He handed me a coffee and made a joke about rohypnol as I kept yawning as I drank it. I said I better go home he pressured me into staying saying I don't want you walking home alone I'd not forgive myself if something happened to you.
    I just remember feeling so tired, don't remember how I got into his daughters bed (she was in his and so was he) woke up again feeling him touching me i told him no and pushed him away, then again feeling him trying to have sex with me that time I pushed him harder said no and he whispered in my ear no one else will ever know! I love you! then he stopped trying and I woke up the next morning.
    His daughters mum had picked her up and he came into the room, I said I had to go. Got home I was sick I then ran myself a bath and sat there crying.
    He called me at lunchtime and was asking me why I kissed him passionately but I don't remember doing it, he knows I have a boyfriend and hates that fact.
    I just tried to act normal and txt as normal because he owes me money too but now I can see he's been trying to trap me i feel so stupid but I have changed my number now so he cannot txt or call.
    I just don't know what to do

Hi Glitter and welcome to the forum - and sorry to read about your experiences...my advice would be to go to your local Rape Crisis centre and they will be able to advise you as to the right course of action. If you don't feel up to repeating your story again, print off your post from here and take it for them to read....also show them any text/FB messages he and/or his daughter have sent you.....keep strong and keep posting....MH
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

So sorry to read your post, you really need support and I echo the excellent advice myhome has given you, do not suffer in silence, best wishes Sparks.

Comment

Hi, thank you for your replies.
        His daughter is only 7 so she wont contact me, Ive changed my mobile number and come off fb. I told my friend what had happened she has been really supportive.
        The problem with him is we were friends for about 3 years then after my marriage break up i confided in him, we tried having a relationship and thats where the problems started. He was so controlling and obsessed, he would call me in the middle of the night saying 'whos in bed with you, i can hear someone breathing' I was alone.
        I didnt want to be with him and when i said lets go back to being friends he would say he would tell everyone i had cheated with him when i was with my husband.
        After the assault he called me i was acting normal and i txt him normal for a few days until it sunk in i guess, is that normal?

I have only told my bf that he was touching me, i said no.
        my bf didnt believe me at first said i was covering up for cheating on him until he came round and saw the mess i was in.
        Im terrified that he's going to get sent these txts over facebook i sent after it all happened and think im lying, i dont know if i was in denial or just wanting my money back from him! I dont care about my money now i just want to be free of him and his controlling evil ways.

Sorry if this doesnt make any sence...

Comment

I am really glad to hear your friend is being supportive, maybe its time to talk to your boyfriend, if he is any way a man he will also give you the support you deserve, if you can't stand the thought of saying the words to him, you could show him your post on here maybe.

Sparks

Comment

Working...
          X