i need advice was i raped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need advice was i raped

my ex boyfriend years ago new i was crying and upset i was lying facing the wall and he was lying behind he done his dead while i lay there crying afterwards he went home yet i felt dirty and abused but i never said no. previously he had asked for anal sex i said no but he still done it i was young and thought because he was my boyfriend he had the right but now i feel horrible inside am i taking all this in the wrong way i dont know what do you guys think.

no-one has the right to have intercourse with you if you don't want them to. You said "no" and he did it anyway. No means No, and if he ignored you, and did it anyway, he raped you.

You have no reason to feel dirty as you did nothing wrong. It sounds to me as though you were quite young, and he took advantage of your naivety.

It might help you to talk to a rape crisis centre or a counsellor. Try typing "abcvictimsbreakfree" into google- i believe it is a site run by a lady who used to post here regularly, and she is a very sensitive, kind lady who will be able to help you.

Good luck.

Comment

thank you so much.

Comment

i am also confused as i dont think the guy realises that he has done anything wrong i have only ever told my partner and my ex best friend i dun think i should have really told her nut i had no one else to talk to. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/helpsmilie.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X