mental rape at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mental rape at work

this girl who i work with knows i have a girlfriend but keeps coming on to me

she is really pretty with long blonde hair really busty and wears very short skirts

she keeps dropping things and asks me to pick them up then when i do she opens her legs and exposes her vagina cause she doesnt wear any underwear

in the kitchen she always rubs up against me and on a few occasions has exposed her breast to me and once she grabbed my privates

the trouble is i do find her attractive but i dont want to cheat on my girl but when she does these things i get arroused and as she's always looking at my prick she can see it getting bigger

i tell her to stop but she refuses

can i have her done for mental rape

thanks chewie

No. I suggest you threaten to report her to your boss for sexual harassment. If she doesn't take you seriously, perhaps you could do something like write her a letter detailing the behaviour you don't like and telling her that if she doesn't stop, you'll send a similar one to the boss.

Or you could try saying stop more firmly before doing that. Sometimes, if you're saying stop but your body language or tone of voice is giving the opposite message, people will listen to that more and won't think you really want them to stop.

And if she drops things, why not suggest that it's fairer if she picks them up herself, since she dropped them.
    My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
    And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

I agree with Diana.

However, i think that if the situation were reversed, and a man was rubbing up against a woman like that, it would be deemed indecent assault. Indecent Assault is unwelcome, unwanted sexual touching of any kind.

If I were in your shoes, i would keep a diary of exactly what happens and when. I would make it very clear that her attentions are unwanted, and that what she is doing is technically a criminal offence. You could even threaten to talk to the police. Like Diana says, sometimes it is all down to how you say No. Saying it coyly with a smile is not the same as saying it firmly, with a straight face and eye contact. Tell her you have a girlfriend, and that you are 100% faithful to her, and that you do not appreciate the constant advances and sexual touching this woman is subjecting you to.

I would speak to the boss, show him the diary and ask him to intervene. She is sexually harrassing you, and sexual harrassment in the workplace is very serious indeed. Your employer has a duty to provide you with a safe working environment, and s/he is not doing this.

There is a common misconception that any form of female sexual contact is welcome to a man, and this is not ever going to change unless men start making it very clear when the attention is unwanted.

You will have to be strong to challenge these social stereotypes. goood luck!

Comment

Working...
      X